PDA

View Full Version : Tuning.....

ThePunisher95
12-26-07, 08:33 PM
Well I took my car to Keith at AZ dyno to tune. At first I was happy, till I saw my dyno chart at home.....like today lol......Any how My A/F wasn't to consistent, at about 4500rpm im at 12.5 and by 6200 im at 11.5. Is it cuz Its carb? If so oh well...but if not Im hoping to squeeze and add 10 to each number :dunno:......Andf tune for N20 will im there......

Any other good tuners for carb around PHX?

AZSonicSnake
12-26-07, 09:31 PM
part of the reason Devin at PSR is THE MAN. :woot1:

ThePunisher95
12-26-07, 09:54 PM
part of the reason Devin at PSR is THE MAN. :woot1:

Gonna have to give him a call sometime when Im ready.... Well when funds allow lol

AZSonicSnake
12-26-07, 09:58 PM
it would be worth your time and money. the a/f he has made with my car is just incredible. i would not let anyone else tune my car. plus i know my motor will last. i have over 50+ runs down the track with only his tune, and no issues at all.

ThePunisher95
12-26-07, 10:04 PM
it would be worth your time and money. the a/f he has made with my car is just incredible. i would not let anyone else tune my car. plus i know my motor will last. i have over 50+ runs down the track with only his tune, and no issues at all.

Cool!! I would like an A/f around 12.5 to 13.0 depending on what the car likes...

TorchedMach1
12-27-07, 07:20 PM
Here's another vote for Devin over at PSR. I've ran alot of nitrous through my motor with no issues at all. He is definately THE MAN!!!:woot1:

Ethan@S3M
12-27-07, 07:59 PM
Any other good tuners for carb around PHX?

Try Chucks Speed and Rv. They tuned my 67' camaro and did a very good job. They do alot of carb'd motors. Have you talked to Kieth about your af at all. Im sure he'll get it squared away. Ive had my car and about 8 other customers cars tuned by him and they have been perfect but all were FI.