PDA

View Full Version : Ram Street Dual Package @ Lethal Performance

Jared@Lethal
01-04-08, 09:47 PM
I've been getting a lot of requests for the Ram Street Dual Kit since I posted my initial first impression of the clutch. So I thought I'd put together a sweet package for those interested that has everything you'll need to get setup right.

Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions. Thanks, Jared

Lethal Performance Ram 99-04 Cobra Street Dual Package (26 Spline)
http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-17081/lp-ramstdual26-ram-99-04-cobra-street-dual-package-26-spline.html

Looking to put in a twin disc? Well here's the most complete package around. This is everything you'll need to get setup the right way. All packaged up for your convenience and always in stock at Lethal Performance.

The Lethal Performance Ram Street Dual Clutch Package Includes:
Ram Street Dual Clutch Kit
Ford Racing Heavy Duty TOB
Ford Racing Pilot Bearing
Fiore Firewall Adjuster
Steeda Quick Release Quadrant
LDC Freeplay Clutch Mod
Lakewood Adjustable Pivot Ball
Optional: Lethal Performance Throwout Bearing Retainer Sleeve
Optional: 26 Spline Input Shaft and Shim Kit

Well it's not a surprise that when making a good amount of power you need to back it up with a solid clutch or you're not going anywhere. Whether driving on the street or at the track a slipping cluth will keep your car from performing the way it should. That's why Ram put together the Street Dual Disc clutch kit.

This is indeed the clutch to go with when you're running a high boost supercharger/turbo or spraying a big shot of nitrous.

With over 30 years of drag racing experience Ram clutch has developed a clutch system for your high horsepower muscle car. Wrap your bellhousing around our aluminum flywheel, easy pedal effort diaphragm pressure plate, 300 series friction material and special floater plate and retainer that virtually eliminates floater plate rattle. Even though the capacity for this clutch system is 1,000 HP and 900 ft/lbs of torque, the engagement is silky smooth thanks to the 300 series friction material. If that's not enough for you we offer an upgrade to the 900 series discs which ups the horsepower rating of the clutch to 1200+HP. Most would think that the upgrade to the more aggressive disc would make the clutch unfriendly during regular driving however we can tell you from personal experience that the upgraded 900 series discs feel great with no chatter whatsoever. You'll also be amazed by how light the clutch pedal is. No more feeling like you're at the gym doing leg presses as both the 300 and 900 series street dual kits are soft as can be.

Lethal Performance is an Authorized Stocking Warehouse Distributor for Ram and guarantees you the best price as well as customer service when ordering your new Ram clutch. We keep all Ram Clutches in stock so that you're clutch ships the day you order. If you have any questions about the Ram clutch please feel free to give your Lethal Performance sales associate a call today!

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-17081/lp-ramstdual26-ram-99-04-cobra-street-dual-package-26-spline.html
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3559/lpramstdualkitcj4.jpg