PDA

View Full Version : Fox dash

ASUSMC
01-08-08, 11:02 AM
Good condition. Very clean. Pics up later..

Make an offer

ITLRUN
02-26-08, 09:08 AM
What year did the dash come out of, and how soon before you upload the pics? It's hard to make an offer, on something you haven't seen.:twothumbsup:

ASUSMC
02-26-08, 09:46 AM
Sorry I will try to get them up tonight. I believe the dash came out of an 89, at least thats what the guy told me it came out of. I am not sure I don't know too much about Fox interiors.

ITLRUN
02-26-08, 10:30 AM
Good condition. Very clean. Pics up later..

Make an offer As for the 01 Lightning, I have a 6lb. lower crank pulley, with a gator back belt. It has less then 500 miles on it, it came off my 01 white lightning and was bought from Johnny Lightning Performance. The pulley is billet aluminum, also have many tune files that I would let you have with the pulley if you tune with SCT Processor Code CXN1. I'd like to get $125.00 for it, I paid, if I remember correctly $235.00. If your interested, you can email me at ( Miked1955@comcast.net ) Mike.

ITLRUN
02-26-08, 10:36 AM
Sorry I will try to get them up tonight. I believe the dash came out of an 89, at least thats what the guy told me it came out of. I am not sure I don't know too much about Fox interiors. That's what I have, an 89 LX Notchback. When you get the pics uploaded, let me know, Mike D. ITLRUN ( Miked1955@comcast.net ).