PDA

View Full Version : Certified used Mustang GT?

shaunx
01-10-08, 12:32 AM
A local dealership has a used 2005 Mustang GT and I like it BUT I want a warranty and they say it is "Certified" so what does that mean? Should I consider this or just go new?

diehard
01-10-08, 07:11 PM
^^^^ If you are serious about getting a new mustang, I can get you the best deal in town on a GT, with a shaker 1000, and dual power seats with only 3000 miles on it, and it's a 2007. Oh yeah, both seats are heated also, this stang has it all, and they can't sell it, so it will go cheap!

wickedcobra
01-10-08, 09:44 PM
Certified typically means it has some sort of a warranty, just ask them.

DieHard-It wouldn't be cheap to ship that Stang from San Tan Ford to India :yes:

diehard
01-10-08, 10:02 PM
^^^ It wouldn't be from San Tan ford, as I'm not officially associated with them yet? However, if it has to go to india, it won't be cheap from anywhere if it has to be shipped, so might as well wait till he gets state side again.

diehard
01-10-08, 10:06 PM
Damn I'm blind... I didn't even notice his location was India. In that case, Certified at least in the states anyway, implies, an extended warranty. But in India, no tellin' what it means???

shaunx
01-10-08, 11:17 PM
First of all thanks for the reply.. i am very much serious taking a mustang..but about the new i am little bit tight to take that...so which all model u have..and post me the price also

shaunx
01-10-08, 11:32 PM
I know that shipping is not damn easy..it just cost about 85% and many more after that..anyhow i will have to pay more than double its price if i am buying a new mustang...

shaunx
01-10-08, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the reply..i know that shipping is not cheap...thats why i prefer used cars which will cost only less tax for shipping...

shaunx
01-10-08, 11:36 PM
what there in India about the tax..i enquired about that...i will have to pay around 85%of the actual price...

shaunx
01-10-08, 11:41 PM
Yup right now only i got the correct proceedure.. it is like...if i am buying an old mustang which means used .. they will take the actual price of that model when it was fresh..from that they will reduce 65% of the price..and from that remaining 35% they will take 180%tax..that will be the price i have to pay...not finished and after that plus shipping charge...so this is the procedure to import a vehicle to my country..

wickedcobra
01-11-08, 07:54 AM
Yup right now only i got the correct proceedure.. it is like...if i am buying an old mustang which means used .. they will take the actual price of that model when it was fresh..from that they will reduce 65% of the price..and from that remaining 35% they will take 180%tax..that will be the price i have to pay...not finished and after that plus shipping charge...so this is the procedure to import a vehicle to my country..

WOW.....I say buy one in your country if you can.

Jacostang
01-11-08, 08:43 AM
At least we could drive to the Port of Los Angeles for him:icon_cool:, if that would help!!!

wickedcobra
01-11-08, 08:55 AM
Sounds like fun....We could break it in for him :Devious:

shaunx
01-14-08, 04:36 AM
Buying from my country is not a big deal..i can get cheap cars from here.but the matter is Mustang we dont have that car here...the suspension of that car doesn't meet up with the local cars here...ok let me think...

shaunx
01-14-08, 04:50 AM
That will be good...:laughing1: