PDA

View Full Version : Ram Street Dual Clutch Kit for the Shelby GT500!

Jared@Lethal
01-11-08, 09:00 PM
Hey guys. I know there's a bunch of you out there looking at new clutch options especially those with aftermarket blowers making real good power. Up until now there have been very few options so I'd like to introduce to the GT500 community the Ram Street Dual Kit!

The Ram street dual clutch kit is an amazing clutch. I personally run one on my 03 Cobra with a 3.4L Whipple. The car has yet to see the track yet but I've got no doubt about it's performance there as the Street Dual I have is rated at over 1200hp. What I do know is that it drives like butter. I know most of you don't like chatter or a stuff pedal and how this clutch drives on my car is just the very reason we'll be putting one in our car once the Whipple is installed.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-17106/90-2220-ram-2007-plus-shelby-gt500-street-dual-disc-clutch-kit-26-spline.html
http://www.lethalperformance.com/cached_images/90-2265_MED.jpg

The Ram Street Dual comes in 2 different styles.
The 300 Series Twin or the 900 Series Twin.

The 300 series is rated at a 1000hp and the 900 series is rated at 1200+.

Many would think that a clutch capable of holding these power levels would have very aggressive characteristics and be hard to drive but again from personal experience I can tell you that the clutch is so smooth you won't even believe that you have that strong of a clutch in the car.

After speaking with Mike Norcia one of the owners of Ram he let me know that they recently installed this kit on a local GT500 and they were even more impressed how well it worked with the hydraulics of the stock clutch.

For anyone in need of a new clutch or looking to build the car for the track or street I highly suggest you take a look into this clutch. The Street Duals come fully assembled and balanced from Ram and include a Ram Aluminum flywheel.

Best of all is that the price is very affordable for what you get and they are always in stock with same day shipping at Lethal Performance. If you have any questions about the Ram Street Dual clutch kit please feel free to give me a shout. If I can't answer your questions I'll be more than happy to have our good friends at Ram chime in so you get the most accurate answers possible.

Thanks, Jared