PDA

View Full Version : Recommend a

FalconGTHO
01-15-08, 01:06 AM
dyno shop in the Valley that works with SCT and has a Load Control DynoJet.

Thanks.

Move if wrong forum.

4Jenna
01-15-08, 01:12 AM
http://www.performancesolutionracing.com/

:pinkthumb:

FalconGTHO
01-15-08, 01:29 AM
K, thanks. I came across another thread moments after I posted this that praised them. But, I dont see much detail on the website. I want the tune done with a load control DynoJet. They have that, yes?

4Jenna
01-15-08, 01:32 AM
Not sure, try calling them during biz hours.

I know they have a dyno jet with all the bells n whistles.

Chris

TorchedMach1
01-15-08, 08:07 AM
Yeah I'm not sure if they have a load control dyno, but thats the only place I would let tune my car. Devin is just awesome!!!

If they don't have a load control dyno let them do your dyno tune with the SCT, then just take it to a shop that has a load control dyno and do a cheap eval.

Indy
01-15-08, 09:03 PM
Our dyno does not have a load control. But that doesn't limit the tuners ability to do a proper tune. A load controlled dyno is very handy if your tuning a turbo car, but you can tune them with out it. We have tuned more then a few turbo cars without an issues. Give us a call 602-296-8955 or stop by the shop and we will see what we can do for ya.

Shane

FalconGTHO
01-15-08, 10:27 PM
K, cool. Thanks man. Im not FI yet, but eventually. Its going to cost me a LOT, so its going to be some time to save. In the meantime, Id like to get a baseline pass, then tune. Then Ill be back when I get the WMS cold air. And on and on.

Indy
01-15-08, 10:34 PM
Cool stop by some time and see us then. By the way if you like going to the drag strip keep your eyes open. I always post when Dan or I plan to head to the track.

FalconGTHO
01-24-08, 12:27 AM
K, cool. I meant, however, a baseline on the dyno. Before tune, then after. If I get to the strip before that, thats cool, but if not, its not a big deal.