PDA

View Full Version : Open House @ Berge Ford

Jacostang
01-17-08, 09:16 AM
Ok so it was decided to have the open house at Berge Ford New car at Mesa Drive and US60 just before the Memories on Main Street. We will have the trailer out there for Burgers and Dogs and test drive about 10 different Fords. No pressure at all to buy this is a get to know the dealer type event and free lunch!!

Then over to Memories on Main Street!! We will most likely use the Berge lot on the corner of Main and mesa drive with all the lights to light up the night for our rides!!

HanksGT
01-18-08, 01:23 AM
My daughter wants to bring a friend to the St Pats parade from 10-1130am that day. Hope I can get someone to pick them up so I can go directly to Berge after the parade.

Ok so it was decided to have the open house at Berge Ford New car at Mesa Drive and US60 just before the Memories on Main Street. We will have the trailer out there for Burgers and Dogs and test drive about 10 different Fords. No pressure at all to buy this is a get to know the dealer type event and free lunch!!

Then over to Memories on Main Street!! We will most likely use the Berge lot on the corner of Main and mesa drive with all the lights to light up the night for our rides!!

maddme
01-20-08, 06:44 PM
What is the open house all about? I am a Copperstate Club member but I just joined and I need to get to one of the meetings. I also live on the far north side of town and I was waiting for the Pancake Breakfast before I go to a meeting, because it is not to far from were I live.

Jacostang
01-20-08, 08:10 PM
Here is the flyer for the open house, just a meet and greet our dealer reps, have luch and test drive 10 different vehicles!!

maddme
01-21-08, 08:59 AM
I may look into that, sounds like fun.

Greg@BergeFord
02-09-08, 12:27 AM

Greg@BergeFord
03-15-08, 12:31 AM
I hope to see you all at Berge Ford Saturday morning for the CMC Open House Ride and Drive Event! Gathering starts at 10 until 2 at Berge Ford. Located just south of US60 on Mesa Drive. If you have any questions or need directions please call me. See you all there! :hi:

Jacostang
03-15-08, 11:01 PM
What a day! I'm bushed!!

AZSonicSnake
03-15-08, 11:30 PM
what a blast today!! thanks greg and berge ford for an awesome time. and most definetly thanks to all the other members in the copperstate mustang club that make these event soo much fun. you guys rock!!

CDW63
03-15-08, 11:47 PM
what a blast today!! thanks greg and berge ford for an awesome time. and most definetly thanks to all the other members in the copperstate mustang club that make these event soo much fun. you guys rock!!

Totally agree with Tony, that was a great event tonight. Lots of hard work by the members of CMC to bring it all together:twothumbsup:.

Also, great time visiting and cruising with all of the Terminator drivers, thanks for letting me tag along:tearsofjoy:.

BurnTire
03-15-08, 11:49 PM
what a blast today!! thanks greg and berge ford for an awesome time. and most definetly thanks to all the other members in the copperstate mustang club that make these event soo much fun. you guys rock!! I hope you enjoyed your ride in that slow white cobra.
:3gears:

AZSonicSnake
03-16-08, 12:18 AM
slow?!? yeah. ooookkkk. i still have a headache thank you. lol. you have one badass beast man.

BurnTire
03-16-08, 12:23 AM
slow?!? yeah. ooookkkk. i still have a headache thank you. lol. you have one badass beast man.

I need to get some ET Streets for the street and give you a ride on the race tune not the granny tune. LOL

AZSonicSnake
03-16-08, 12:26 AM
yeah, because i tell you what...it was soo slow. lol. you know the thing at the begining of star wars where the stars are just moving along, and the they just become streaks of light? yea. thats my best description. lol. the pull is just insane. not gonna lie, i kinda want one, but then again, i am still happy with the power my car makes. :)

svtrichie
03-16-08, 12:29 AM
Nice meeting you guys today at Berge. I wish that I would have made it to the cruise since it was a good day to be driving the convertible.

BurnTire
03-16-08, 12:31 AM
yeah, because i tell you what...it was soo slow. lol. you know the thing at the begining of star wars where the stars are just moving along, and the they just become streaks of light? yea. thats my best description. lol. the pull is just insane. not gonna lie, i kinda want one, but then again, i am still happy with the power my car makes. :)

Tony what starts with a W and sounds like nipple? :biglaugh:

sinspawn7
03-16-08, 12:40 AM
great day today! thanks to everyone that help put it together

svtrichie
03-16-08, 12:51 AM
Big thanks to Berge Ford, the test drives were great. It makes me think about buying another new car.

4doorfoxy
03-16-08, 12:01 PM
Great time last night guys, thanks for putting this on!

I hope you enjoyed your ride in that slow white cobra.
:3gears:

Me thinks Jen needs a ride :hi:

BurnTire
03-16-08, 12:12 PM
Great time last night guys, thanks for putting this on!

Me thinks Jen needs a ride :hi:

Next time.

chewbaccajones
03-16-08, 12:58 PM

"Ludicrous speed."

Like I said last night, I eventually want to be about 10 HP under the "unmanageageable" level.

YouTube - Ludicrous speed, GO! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB7tc9pVvYg)

sinspawn7
03-16-08, 01:45 PM
:laughing: thats good stuff

Torchmach
03-16-08, 02:14 PM
A big thanks to Greg, and the people at Berge Ford. I test drove the Focus, Fusion, and 08' Mustang Convertible. The way gas prices are going, will be keeping the Focus, and Fusion in mind as future daily drivers, they are world Class Cars. I drove a rental Focus for a few days, a couple years ago; Technogically there is no comparison, the new one is a much improved Car.

Jacostang
03-16-08, 04:04 PM
Thanks to everyone!! Greg and Berge Ford we had a lot of fun!! Can't wait until the Jennabears and the Rock and Roll show now! I'm all geared up!!

Flattman
03-30-08, 11:18 AM
Sorry for the late post, but I have to say this was a great event at Berge. It was really nice to test drive some of the new Ford vehicles with ZERO pressure from anyone! My wife has wanted a Nissan Murano for years and now she's nearly sold on a new Edge primarily because of her experience at this event.

I don't know all the details at the top, but from an outsider's perspective I think Berge is an incredible sponsor and Greg's hard work and dedication was evident. And then to have Berge open their lot (and restrooms) to us for the cruise on Main Street was outstanding.

I'm sure some of the sponsors question their alliances with clubs from time to time, but I hope this one proves to pay dividends for Berge. I know because of this event, my son chose Berge and took his truck to have his A/C repaired there. $800 later (from my pocket) it works like a champ and Greg backed up his promise to help us with costs on the parts.

Greg and fellow CMCer's, see you on the 5th at the Rock N Roll show!!

WildBill
03-30-08, 12:05 PM
Next time.

Just be sure to give her some coffee or energy drink so she doesn't fall asleep.

BurnTire
03-30-08, 12:26 PM
Just be sure to give her some coffee or energy drink so she doesn't fall asleep.

Thats only required for Mach 1's.:Bucktooth:

WildBill
03-30-08, 02:18 PM
Thats only required for Mach 1's.:Bucktooth:

No silly!
I'll have to put a "matress protector" down for her when she rides in Louise.