PDA

View Full Version : Permits for Main St Cruise...

HIKER
01-30-08, 01:40 PM
Is and when will Copperstate be getting the permits/hangers for the cruise? I hear the Vette guys are getting dibs on a bunch along with the Cobra guys too. We need to get our foot in the door on this one quik. I have a feeling that this cruise will be much more orginized then the first one...

Jacostang
01-30-08, 05:37 PM
Paige was the contact and I'm sure we are going to able to use the Berge lot right on the corner of Mesa Drive under the lights including the ramps!!
I'll find out soon!!!

Jacostang
01-30-08, 07:50 PM
Ok, the permits will be in hand and available at the pancake breakfast. They are $10 each to cover expenses, if you can't make the meeting I will make a list who is going to attend. The BBQ at Berge before the main street event will continue!! We will have dinner for members at the trailer so we need a couple volunteers to help cook for just a while and then sit back and cruise the event. Looks like a very full day!!!

HIKER
01-30-08, 10:15 PM
When's the pancake outing? I'll have to miss Berge in the morning.. I'll be in Casa Grande for the big Palm Creek show.

Jacostang
01-30-08, 10:25 PM
Feb 10th at Phoenix north Mountain park! 9am

Martimus
02-06-08, 07:54 AM
Are there still permits available for Sunday's cruise??? I probably won't be able to make the Pancake breakfast but probably can be at the cruise on Sunday. :woot1:

03cobrazzz
02-06-08, 09:46 AM
where do you meet to go to the breakfast?i would like to join the club too.

05mustangman
02-06-08, 10:34 PM
i will be at the pancake breakfast. i think i missed something. haha. when is the cruise?

HanksGT
02-06-08, 11:35 PM
February 10 - Annual Pancake Breakfast & Monthly club meeting at North Mtn Park (10600 N 7th St). We will eat at 9 AM; the breakfast is free to all current club members. Bring your pony out to show it off. If your car has not won a trophy in the past year, it is eligible to win as voted by the members present.

You can sign up for the club at the breakfast. It's really a nice way to meet all the members and show off the pony.

where do you meet to go to the breakfast?i would like to join the club too.

Blown66
02-08-08, 03:01 PM
Hey guys...I am someone that cruised Main St with our old car club back in the 80's, I missed the first time (Oct?). But I figured if I started driving by noon I could make it by the time you start.lol Will I get shut out, or what do I need to do to get a parking space or whatever the "rules of the cruise" are?
Thanks!
Kenny

Jacostang
02-08-08, 05:44 PM
I'll make a list for people that cannot make the Breakfast. Kenny get me a list of folks from your club and we can park all together on Berges lot! One big Stang Fest!! And hey, I belong to 3 different Mustang Clubs so the more the merrier come to the breakfast and have some good food and meet some new friends!!!

Mustang Club of America
Greater Pittsburgh Mustang Club
Copperstate Mustang Club
Southern Arizona Mustang Club (soon)

And when I go to Tucson I'm going to join their club too! SAMC it just helps support their charities too!

Blown66
02-08-08, 11:34 PM
You ****! I'm jealous...wish I could join that many clubs. lol Hell have trouble remembering our clubs stuff. Thanks for the offer...that's very nice. I'll get back to you. Give me a little feedback as to when they need to be there by. I don't think half will be as dedicated as I will be (leaving at noon lol).

Okay gotta go search your site to see if you guys have a Fabulous Ford Group going over...

Martimus
02-09-08, 09:49 AM
So what are the details on the cruise? Where and when? :pepper:

Jacostang
02-09-08, 03:52 PM
You ****! I'm jealous...wish I could join that many clubs. lol Hell have trouble remembering our clubs stuff. Thanks for the offer...that's very nice. I'll get back to you. Give me a little feedback as to when they need to be there by. I don't think half will be as dedicated as I will be (leaving at noon lol).

Okay gotta go search your site to see if you guys have a Fabulous Ford Group going over...
For over 10 years we have been going! Last year 22 went to Fab Fords!!!

Trick Pony
02-12-08, 08:04 AM
I'll make a list for people that cannot make the Breakfast.

We missed the breakfast because we were in Pinetop checking on our home that is being built up there. We will be at the Main Street cruise with the 65 vert so save us a spot.

Jacostang
02-12-08, 08:13 AM
So what are the details on the cruise? Where and when? :pepper:
March 15th Check out the CMC Calendar!

Jacostang
02-12-08, 08:15 AM
We missed the breakfast because we were in Pinetop checking on our home that is being built up there. We will be at the Main Street cruise with the 65 vert so save us a spot.
Pm Me with your info and I'll put you on the permit list!

Martimus
02-15-08, 06:01 AM
March 15th Check out the CMC Calendar!

Thanks Dave! I'm adding it to my calendar... :yes:

maddme
02-15-08, 07:59 PM
Hey Dave, what are the permits for? Just for parking? What all goes on during the day for the Memories on Main Street? Seems to be an all day event. I might be interested in going I went to Copperstates web page and it just list the event on the calender but not much info about the event.

Jacostang
02-15-08, 09:09 PM
The fiirst one was just an evening but a geat turn out. The old days we used to cruise Main street until the city shut it down and in the process killed downtown Mesa. Now they see that car people spend alot of money and like to cruise and have fun! this time you have to have a "permit" to cruise becaue they are shutting down the street between Mesa Drive and Country club. We have Berge to thank for the supe lighted lot right on the corner of Mesa and Main so everyone can see Mustang and Fords First!!!!! we are cruising over right after the open house at Berge new Car lot Fun Filled day for sure!!!

sinspawn7
02-15-08, 09:14 PM
are all cmc members gettin permits, when and where do we pick them up?

Jacostang
02-16-08, 09:32 AM
Ok guys and gals PM with your full name and I will put you on the list! We will be at Berge Open house first then cruise over to Main street. If you can't make the open house we willsee you at Berge used lot NW Corner of Main and Mesa Drive.

PM Me with your real names please!!!!

maddme
02-16-08, 03:38 PM
If you can get me a permit that would be great. What kind of info do you need from me and how do I get it to you so that only you get it? I was going to meet you tonight at the photo shoot but I do not think I will make the photo shoot. I will be at the Peoria Car show tonight, do you still think that you may make it over there after the shoot?

Jacostang
02-16-08, 10:43 PM
Photo Shoot was great! But went east, send me a Pm with your full name!!

BurnTire
03-10-08, 08:16 PM
So what is the deal with this event. Is it a car Show? Cruise?

Jacostang
03-10-08, 08:19 PM
It's both!! And if yuou need the mirror hangin thingy come to Berge just before it starts!!

BurnTire
03-10-08, 08:39 PM
It's both!! And if yuou need the mirror hangin thingy come to Berge just before it starts!!

What time are you going? It is all day right?

AZSonicSnake
03-10-08, 08:41 PM
well, i am planing on making it out for the open house. can i be added on for the main street thing? i mean since we will be over there already...

Jacostang
03-10-08, 10:02 PM
I'll be thee early to help set up and Tony yes you can get one at that time. Looks to be quite the day....

AZSonicSnake
03-10-08, 10:39 PM
i will even have that membership paper i keep forgetting to bring! lol. maybe even my thing for the spring show. woot! bout friggen time...lol..

FalconGTHO
03-10-08, 10:47 PM
What if youre not in CMC? Does everyone need a mirror hanger? Wheres a link for this and the Open House?

Jacostang
03-10-08, 10:53 PM
What if youre not in CMC? Does everyone need a mirror hanger? Wheres a link for this and the Open House?
If you want to cruise on Main then you need a hanger..If your not a CMC member then a donation would help out the cost of the 50 hangers that we have and feel free to have some BBQ also if you want to come and hang out with the gang. Look in the CMC section for more details!

svtrichie
03-10-08, 11:11 PM
I plan on being at Berge and becoming a new member to cmc, buy the cruise I might not be able to attend. It will be nice to meet some new people.

FalconGTHO
03-10-08, 11:56 PM
Ok, I found the event website so I can register through that. Now what about the Open House? Do I have to register or join for that?

*EDIT* NM, I read the thread about the Open House.

HIKER
03-11-08, 04:11 PM
Does Copperstate have a designated parking area this time like last.

I can't make the BBQ but will be at the cruise by four.

Dave, I got your $$ for the tag...still $10? Thanks. I'll be looking for ya..lol

Jacostang
03-11-08, 05:00 PM
we will be at the Berge Used car Lot NW corner main/mesa drive!!