PDA

View Full Version : Let me introduce myself....

Greg@BergeFord
02-08-08, 10:38 PM
Hello HPS forum!
I would like to take a moment of your time and introduce myself. My name is Greg Okolita and I am the Director of Internet Sales at Berge Ford. I have been with Berge for over 9 years.

I am a car-o-holic and have owned over 30 cars since I turned 16... and I'm only 27! Of those several were Hi-performance Mustangs! You may remember my Mustangs that I have had over the years from various shows... '05 Silver/Red GT Coupe w/ black stripes, '05 Triple black GT convert, and my '03 DSG Cobra "Venom" (508~RWHP!). Other HP Ford vehicles I have owned were a '04 Silver Lightning, '02 Sonic Blue SVT Focus, '01 Harley Davidson F150 and '97 Cobra convert. What can I say I love Fords!

As many of you know Berge Ford is the proud club sponsor of the Copperstate Mustang Club. Over the next few months Berge Ford has planned many exciting events. On March 15th we are inviting all CMC members to join us in our Open House Ride & Drive Event at Berge Ford (US60 & Mesa Dr). The event is from 10-2. We will have several cars ready for personal test drives and a demonstration on Ford's new SYNC technology. And then we are off to Memories on Main Street, were the CMC members will have priority parking at Berge Ford's other used car dealership (Main St & Mesa Dr)!!!!!

And then before you know it spring is here.... you know what that means.... Rock & Roll Spring Car Show!!!! As you all know, we were the Spring Show host in 2007 and again will be hosts on April 5th 2008. We are very excited to continue to support the CMC and HPS.

Thank you for the warm welcome to your club and forum. I am looking foward to meeting you in the months to come.

~ Greg

:wave: