Edited by admin

silver03cobra
02-13-08, 07:13 AM
cool

BurnTire
02-13-08, 07:50 AM
on

Edited by admin

We need our own dedicated website. Guess thats where the dues can go once we get sufficient membership.

What are you unhappy with the HPS forum being you feel the need to post a link directing members to a different forum?

hpmotzd
02-13-08, 09:28 AM
As a Wild West mustang club member i would like to say that there has never been a problem with HPS as far as i am aware, im sure most others would agree. As a matter of fact, this is where i learned of the club in the first place. My apologies to the administator

wickedcobra
02-13-08, 01:39 PM
I have tried a few other forums and still check in once in a while to them when I am bored. HPS is laid back and the people are cool.

I say HPS FTW...!

AZSonicSnake
02-13-08, 08:23 PM
another home? what happened? this is one of the best ran sites out there!!!

I do like the speed of the site?

fazm
02-13-08, 08:58 PM
I do like the speed of the site?

is that a question? lol

wickedcobra
02-13-08, 09:22 PM
I like speed too...........no not the pills the thrills :laughing:

BurnTire
02-13-08, 09:51 PM
Speed is Good!

BurnTire
02-13-08, 10:13 PM
As a Wild West mustang club member i would like to say that there has never been a problem with HPS as far as i am aware, im sure most others would agree. As a matter of fact, this is where i learned of the club in the first place. My apologies to the administator

Thanks

I am just curious why the first post was made by Falcon?

As far as your own forum that is a club decision, but I can provide all the sub sections in your HPS forum to fill your needs.

Having your forum hosted on a larger site that has many local members and a large amount of technical information is better for event turnout and membership recruitment.

I can understand hitting up the other sites for members, but I can assure you a large amount of those members that live in AZ are already here.

FalconGTHO
02-13-08, 10:33 PM
Umm, Im trying to spread the word to others who arent on THIS site. There ISNT a problem with this site, but Im doing my part to help spread our club around as I told Kenny I would.

I didnt know it was going to be a problem.

BurnTire
02-13-08, 10:38 PM

FalconGTHO
02-13-08, 10:43 PM
Ahh, very well.