PDA

View Full Version : Lethal's GT500 Makes the Front Page of MM&FF.COM!!

Jared@Lethal
03-11-08, 07:33 PM
We had an awesome time up in Bradenton this past weekend running the True Street event. We got to hang with all of our good friends from MM&FF and 5.0 Mag. These guys were all over our GT500 and were loving the new Whipple setup.

They enjoyed the car so much that they posted a blog on the musclemustangfastfords.com website.

Check it out!
http://blogs.musclemustangfastfords.com/6232306/editorials/shelby-gt500-lethal-performance-whipple-nmra-bradenton/index.html

Big thanks to our rep Glen Castle, Mike Galimi, Evan Smith and the rest of the crew for taking such interest in our project.

BurnTire
03-11-08, 07:37 PM
Good deal Jared!

AZSonicSnake
03-11-08, 08:00 PM
kick ass!! nothing like a good weekend of racing.

Douglas
03-21-08, 11:44 AM
Jared what have you done to control wheel hop ?

Jared@Lethal
03-21-08, 10:54 PM
Jared what have you done to control wheel hop ?

Steeda Double Adj. Uppers with Poly Bushings
Upper control arm mount
Steeda Billet Lowers Poly/Rod
CHE Anti Squat Brackets
BMR Adjustable Panhard Rod
Mickey Thompson DR's

That's what's been working for us.

Jared :woot1:

Douglas
04-16-08, 08:02 PM
Steeda Double Adj. Uppers with Poly Bushings
Upper control arm mount
Steeda Billet Lowers Poly/Rod
CHE Anti Squat Brackets
BMR Adjustable Panhard Rod
Mickey Thompson DR's

That's what's been working for us.

Jared :woot1:

I took your advice and had Steeda double adj. upper with poly bushing, and mount. Steeda billet lowers with poly bushings, Steeda adj. panhard bar. And I love it, I no longer have that terrible wheel hop, thanks Jared

Jared@Lethal
04-16-08, 08:37 PM
I took your advice and had Steeda double adj. upper with poly bushing, and mount. Steeda billet lowers with poly bushings, Steeda adj. panhard bar. And I love it, I no longer have that terrible wheel hop, thanks Jared

Thanks for the support Doug and I'm glad you like the suspension stuff. Take her to the track now and let her rip! :twothumbsup:

Douglas
04-16-08, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the support Doug and I'm glad you like the suspension stuff. Take her to the track now and let her rip! :twothumbsup:

I also had a 2.60 pulley, and C&L air intake system installed at the same time, the only problem is the so called expert tuners I got the SCT tuner and kit from must not be experts because the car is way to rich now.

WildBill
04-20-08, 09:53 AM
I also had a 2.60 pulley, and C&L air intake system installed at the same time, the only problem is the so called expert tuners I got the SCT tuner and kit from must not be experts because the car is way to rich now.
Then you need to get with Justin of VMP Tuning. Either take the car to him or Justin will do mail order tuning if you can give him accurate data logs.
Send him an email or call him:
Justin Starkey VMP Tuning Inc
Justin@VMPTuning.com
Phone hours are Tuesday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM Eastern Time ONLY 321-206-9369 Tell him Wild Bill sent ya!:icon_cool:

Douglas
04-20-08, 06:03 PM
Then you need to get with Justin of VMP Tuning. Either take the car to him or Justin will do mail order tuning if you can give him accurate data logs.
Send him an email or call him:
Justin Starkey VMP Tuning Inc
Justin@VMPTuning.com
Phone hours are Tuesday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM Eastern Time ONLY 321-206-9369 Tell him Wild Bill sent ya!:icon_cool:
Thank you, Wild Bill that's what I'll do as soon as that place in Pennsyvania ever decides to send my tuner back, I've been waiting for two weeks.

WildBill
04-20-08, 06:57 PM
Thank you, Wild Bill that's what I'll do as soon as that place in Pennsyvania ever decides to send my tuner back, I've been waiting for two weeks.

If you need help with dataloging or uploading tunes and Justin is busy, just PM me.

Douglas
04-21-08, 06:47 PM
If you need help with dataloging or uploading tunes and Justin is busy, just PM me.
Thanks for the offer, I might just do that.:veryhappy: