PDA

View Full Version : Whipple Installation Kit Write-up w/Pics, For those who are on the fence!

Jared@Lethal
03-12-08, 07:13 PM
Since the early release of the GT500 Whipple 3.4L Kit the only option to run the blower was to put on an aftermarket hood such as a Supersnake/KR hood in order for the blower to clear. As time went on a few out there such as Dyno Joe and JDM Engineering worked to come up with a solution for those that wanted to run this massive blower but do it under the stock hood. The kit was released. It consisted of a few K-member Spacers, Sway Bar relocation Spacers, Modified motor mounts, Lowering springs and the rest of the nuts and bolts needed for the installation. It was pretty simple to grasp. Space the K-member, correct the sway bar geometry and correct the height of the body.

For some this process seemed to be an annoyance or seemed too difficult to do. Many felt that this was a hassle or would take away from the driveability of the car. The write-up that I just put up on LethalGT500.Com should hopefully clear up some of these things and educate many of those that don't know the process. I know there's a lot of guys out there that are just dying to put a 3.4L Whipple on their GT500 but aren't 100% familiar with the spacer kit and that's keeping them from purchasing and running the blower. There is no doubt that the Whipple Gen II 3.4L Supercharger is the largest, most efficient and powerful blower on the market for the GT500. It's just the same for the 03-04 Cobra's and 99-04 Lightnings. There just isn't any competition for this blower. Facts are facts!! The Whipple simply just outflows the rest and does so at such efficiency that professional tuners that get the chance to tune a 3.4L car are so impressed they can't believe what they're seeing.

With that said I hope that the write-up I've put together will help others to get more comfortable with the installation kit and know at anytime they have the chance to run the best GT500 blower on the market.

If you have any questions about the install kit or the Whipple 3.4L Supercharger please feel free to give me a call. Thanks, Jared

Lethal's GT500- Whipple Installation Kit Write-up w/Pics ***CLICK HERE*** (http://www.lethalgt500.com/2008/03/12/lethals-gt500-34l-whipple-installation-kit-with-pics/)