PDA

View Full Version : Ford GT pump installed

01kB
03-13-08, 09:07 PM
I just had a Ford GT pump installed in my car today. I've been using a Kenne Bell BAP along with my stock pump. The BAP worked fine, i just opted to go this direction. Just an FYI for the folks in AZ. I went to a newer performance shop referred to me by a friend called Serious Custom Installs. They are located in Chandler at 3265 N. Nevada Street, PH# 480-507-9800. The mechanics are Ford Master Mechanics who left Ford and opted to open their own shop (I believe that is how it was explained to me). Anyways, they did a good job and only charge $55.00 an hour. Total install only $165.00.:woot2:

Anyone looking to buy a used Kenne Bell BAP??

wickedcobra
03-13-08, 09:43 PM
sounds cheap, meaning inexpensive

chewbaccajones
03-13-08, 11:23 PM
Must be their "introductory" shop rate. Been a long time since I have seen $55/hour.

IMSHAKN
03-14-08, 12:48 AM
A new shop has to do something to get a good customer base. There's no way that rate will stay that way. Sounds like a good deal.

04WhininCobra
03-14-08, 12:51 AM
ive never heard of a shop with a rate that low! Too good to be true.

IMSHAKN
03-14-08, 12:54 AM
ive never heard of a shop with a rate that low! Too good to be true.

Just a way to pull in new customers and establish a business relationship. Eventually it will climb up to your average rate I'm sure unless they are really trying to hurt the pockets of some of the larger shops. Personally, I still know where my shit is going. :yes: