PDA

View Full Version : Palo Verde Hot Rods #4

Craig
03-18-08, 09:30 PM
Well, I spoke with Speedworld today about another get together. April is the last Club Day until the fall. But they are willing to let us run one of there Saturday Night Drags events seperately.

So June 7th will be the date. I know it's a way off but with enough planning we can get a good turnout and run our own bracket program. If we can get 25 cars to pony up an extra $20, we can probably pay winner and runner up as well as semi final and even toss a little cash at best reaction time and quickest ET. All money goes back to the participants.

This event will not be limited to any particular automotive brand. Granted the first three events have always had at least one Mustang in the finals :pinkthumb: We appreciate the support from you guys. Also at least one finalist at each race has been a first time bracket racer, so experience doesn't necessarily mean wins! Give it a shot, Tony did and went home with a few extra bucks :woot1:

Here's a link to our first three events http://www.justanothertoy.com/pvhr4.htm

AZSonicSnake
03-18-08, 11:57 PM
i cannot wait. i am sure it will be a ton of fun. you guys certainly put on a fun race!

IMSHAKN
03-19-08, 12:06 AM
As long as the mach is ready, you can bet your butts I'll be there. :laughing1:

03cobrazzz
03-19-08, 05:11 PM
i need to practice to not redlight dmn. practis practice :laughing:i will be there:laughing1:

TorchedMach1
03-19-08, 05:16 PM
I need to do that redlight practice thing as well. :biglaugh: I will definately be there!

IMSHAKN
03-19-08, 05:21 PM
Well shit, not redlighting is easy! I just need to learn to not break out of my dial in by .3 seconds. :laughing: