PDA

View Full Version : 91 Mustang 5.0 LX auto vert

Sqrlnts
03-19-08, 02:12 PM
91 Mustang LX 5.0, auto, convertible. PW, PS, power top, cruise, tinted windows. Car has 56,000 original miles. Engine has a MAC cold air intake, BBK headers and a Mac H pipe with stock mufflers, sounds good. Front end is lowered with Ford motorsports C springs with KYB adjustable shocks. 16" pony rims with good rubber. Car just had the transmission replaced and the TV cable adjusted by AAMCO with a pressure guage. Brake job and tune up 5,000 miles ago. Aftermarket CD player with new speakers and amp. Interior is red and there are no tears in the seats. A/C blows cold. The seat cloth is dirty and could use a good cleaning. Exterior 5.0 emblems have been removed. Paint is faded and has some scratches, would look much better if waxed and buffed out.

The bad. The gas guage does not work, the car has a ding on the right front fender, top is torn where someone tried to break into the car. Speedometer is starting to bounce around.

I am being honest and up front with everything on this car. I will not hide anything or lie to sell the car. I have throughly enjoyed owning it and it has never let me down. The ONLY reason I am selling is I just bought a LX hatch and I need the money to fix it up. Feel free to email me for more pictures. Car is located in Chandler.
Asking price is $3500. I do have a set of 17x9 black cobra rims and tires that I would sell for extra. I am accepting offers but don't waste my time or yours with a lowball offer.

The ONLY trades I will consider are for small block ford engines, preferably stroker longblocks. Engine must be emission legal. Thanks for your time and again feel free to email questions, picture requests, or to set up an appointment to view the car.
email me at sqrlnts(AT)yahoo(dot)com for more pictures or information.

Sqrlnts
03-20-08, 12:06 PM
Couple pictures. Last two are with the old Cobra R shoes. Its currently wearing the stock pony's.

AZSonicSnake
03-20-08, 08:29 PM
email sent....

Sqrlnts
04-10-08, 01:55 AM
new price is $3150

svtrichie
04-10-08, 10:18 AM
Is the rear lowered or does it have the factory springs in?

Sqrlnts
04-10-08, 01:19 PM
The rear is factory springs......... Reason being........I finally gave up on getting the stock springs back in the front, royal PITA! The rears were no problem. I would include the rear Ford C springs with the sale.
OR, more than likely, will get some help and get the stockers back on the front of the car.

svtrichie
04-10-08, 01:43 PM
I would suggest installing the lowering springs back into the rear to get the car sitting level. If you want some help, let me know.

Sqrlnts
04-17-08, 01:25 AM
Sold!!

svtrichie,
Thanks for the offer, much appreciated!!

svtrichie
04-17-08, 09:36 AM
Did you end up putting the rear springs back in.

Sqrlnts
04-17-08, 11:48 AM
No, I gave em to the buyer of the car though.