PDA

View Full Version : Body work in Phoenix

jf_stang
03-24-08, 11:40 PM
Hi all,

I have some minor body work I need done to my 73 coupe. Does anyone know of a good body shop that will do small repairs for a reasonable rate?

Looking for something in or around Tempe, AZ.

Thanks,

BurnTire
03-24-08, 11:53 PM
Here is a link for you
http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/showpost.php?p=32851&postcount=6

JoeT
03-26-08, 04:40 PM
Believe it or not Ive used the Earl Shieb on north Cave Creek and they have done 3 cars for me, in my opinion these guys really care how the job turns out. They are very fair on pricing. If you are wanting a show quality paint job then maybe not, but as Ive said they have done a few cars for me and Ive been extremely happy with the work. Talk to a guy named David. I'm vouching for David and his crew, if hes not there for some reason I probably wouldn't go there again. In my opinion its just a matter of time before hes working for a more high end shop for more money. Definitely not your average crap Earl Shieb shop.

Also, the cars Ive had done there I pretty much stripped before I took it there, otherwise they just tape and paint, if everything's removed prior to the work then I believe this is the key to a better job.

Hope it helps.

CKJ
04-06-08, 07:29 PM
Let me know who you use and how it turns out! I'm going to need paint work done in the next year (If I can save up enough $$). I live in the SE valley and was thinking about trying Advanced Auto body in Chandler..

I want a beautiful paint job but can't spend 15k... :(