PDA

View Full Version : Great Showing for the club at the Pony show

maddme
04-05-08, 10:21 PM
It was a fun time at the show today and a good showing of Wild West members also. I will see you all at the Friday cruise in, seems like it has grown a bit in the last few weeks. :woot2:

Blown66
04-05-08, 11:49 PM
Nice job all and Alan great job trying to get everyone together...

Mr. Austin
04-05-08, 11:54 PM
Nice job all and Alan great job trying to get everyone together...

great job. show was my first as rick says am no longer a free show vergin. for my first show i will gladly take first. i am a little upset that Every single car in a complete 360 degree circle has photo's in the slide show and you can see my car n the background but. i was hoping to take it and use it on myspace. but all in all amazing show. DEFF doing it again

AZSonicSnake
04-05-08, 11:55 PM
which car is yours? i have yet to upload my pics, but i took alot of pics too...

Mr. Austin
04-06-08, 12:11 AM
i just uploaded like the only pic i have i dont have a good cam anymore my lil bro messed it. i have a 1969 mustang grande meadowlark yellow. i wasnt trying to make a big deal about it i was just like HEY!! i found all the cars in my.....were the hell.... and i saw everyone around me. but i figured there would me more +people in the WWM club would have some

AZSonicSnake
04-06-08, 12:24 AM
ahh. i do remember your car! i will letcha know tomorrow when i upload them...

maddme
04-06-08, 07:20 AM
Hey Austin whats up? I see you made it to the HPS site. Welcome to the site. Did you and Alan go to the Pav's last night? Have a good one man and I will see you on Friday night.:icon_cool:

Jim.

maddme
04-06-08, 07:21 AM
Oh I forgot to congrat you on taking 1st place, good job that rocks!:laughing1:

Mr. Austin
04-06-08, 12:38 PM
i placed third but better thn nothin and i hardly ever make it to the friday night show i am usually working and this friday i will be because took the entire weekend off ;) but thanks!!

BurnTire
04-06-08, 07:19 PM
great job. show was my first as rick says am no longer a free show vergin. for my first show i will gladly take first. i am a little upset that Every single car in a complete 360 degree circle has photo's in the slide show and you can see my car n the background but. i was hoping to take it and use it on myspace. but all in all amazing show. DEFF doing it again

I am sure someone got a shot. When I was there I could not get a clean shot as a bunch of people were around your car at the time.

Jacostang
04-06-08, 07:43 PM
In know that car, all original very cool!!

maddme
04-06-08, 08:52 PM
Austin, this is the best I could do for you. But the pic shows the effort that you put into cleaning those spokes.:laughing1:

JIM

AZSonicSnake
04-06-08, 09:00 PM
same thing here man, i knew i shot a pic of a yellow classic stang, but it was a boss 302 car. i do know that i voted for your car though. :)

BurnTire
04-06-08, 09:01 PM
http://www.highperformancestangs.com/gallery/data/517/2390897521_9fc65284e6_b.jpg

Just added this to the gallery from 4doorfoxy.

Mr. Austin
04-06-08, 10:29 PM
Austin, this is the best I could do for you. But the pic shows the effort that you put into cleaning those spokes.:laughing1:

JIM

hahaha thanks!! ha thats funny.

did u know 80 percent of chevys are still on the road... the other 20 percent made it home