PDA

View Full Version : Jim Allen GT/CS Signature - help

Jim Allen GT/CS
04-12-08, 01:00 PM
I could use some help creating a signature. I'd like to use flicker photo #31 from the Prescott Cruise. A Brittney Blue GT/CS. Anyone know how to create a signature?

Jim Allen GT/CS

AZSonicSnake
04-12-08, 01:16 PM
i could make something...... what year is the gt/cs? sorry..i am bad with the years on the vintage stangs, i am getting better though!

AZSonicSnake
04-12-08, 01:37 PM
ok, so i found your intro post and found my answer. lol. anyways, i made up something kinda quickly to get you going. its nothing super fancy, but gets the point across. i am uploading the full size, and a re-sized copy.

maddme
04-12-08, 03:56 PM
Hey Jim how is it going? I met you at the Berge Show I am the one with the GT/CS Mustang of The Month. It's nice to see you on HPS I hope to see you at other events as well. Do you live on the West side? If so I usually do the Safeway cruise on 83rd ave. Give me a PM if you want to hook up.:icon_cool:

BurnTire
04-12-08, 04:52 PM
Jim I added the sig to your profile.

Jacostang
04-13-08, 10:36 AM
That's very cool!!!

Jim Allen GT/CS
04-14-08, 12:06 AM
Hello AZSonicSnake & BurnTire. Wow thanks for the signature image. I really like it!

How is it going Maddme - I remember you from from the Berg show as well. Unfortunately for hooking up I live on the East side of town? East Mesa - anyway we'll hook up sometime soon!

Hi Dave Jaco!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Jacostang
04-14-08, 12:30 AM
Sig looks great now your gonna have to use it!!!!

AZSonicSnake
04-14-08, 01:05 AM
glad you like! i wish i had more photoshop skills, but i figure something nice and simple would be a good start.

maddme
04-14-08, 12:29 PM
Jim, we will see each other at the next Copperstate event. Have a good one man.:icon_cool:

Jim Allen GT/CS
04-14-08, 10:51 PM
Hey guys, thanks again for your help with the Sig. All I need now is a cool little car photo and then I'll be cruisin' in style. I like the shots at the lake in Precott. Maybe that would work? Anyhow I love the one I have now! Thanks AZSonicSnake

maddme - I look forward to seeing you at the next event. Do you ever cruise the Pavillions on Sats? Let me know if you want to go there sometime? This next weekend I'll be at the Fabulous Fords Forever show at Knottsberry Farm in CA. I'll check you out soon! Have a great week!

BurnTire
04-14-08, 11:19 PM
Hey guys, thanks again for your help with the Sig. All I need now is a cool little car photo and then I'll be cruisin' in style. I like the shots at the lake in Precott. Maybe that would work? Anyhow I love the one I have now! Thanks AZSonicSnake

maddme - I look forward to seeing you at the next event. Do you ever cruise the Pavillions on Sats? Let me know if you want to go there sometime? This next weekend I'll be at the Fabulous Fords Forever show at Knottsberry Farm in CA. I'll check you out soon! Have a great week!

Jim if you click the Quote Button on the post you are responding to it will place the original message in your post. Works good when you are responding to others post.

Stern90LX
04-15-08, 12:49 AM
I whipped this up for ya Jim, I was bored. Dunno if you wanna use it.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/sternlx/sigs/ja-cmcsig1.jpg

Couldn't decide which lake shot of your car I liked best so I went with that. :icon_cool:

4Jenna
04-15-08, 10:07 AM
Your even waving in your sig pic...SCORE!

Car looks super CLEAN man!

AZSonicSnake
04-15-08, 07:16 PM

Couldn't decide which lake shot of your car I liked best so I went with that. :icon_cool:

wow!! way better than mine. nice work man!!

Jacostang
04-15-08, 08:44 PM
Really cool, you guys and your photo shop skills are great!!

Jim Allen GT/CS
04-15-08, 11:13 PM
Hi AZSonic, that photo shop photo is unreal!!! Now I don't know which one to use as my SIG and which one to use in the left column under the log in name? What do you think?

How do i copy that piece of art to my photo files so i can print it? I love it! Thanks for making it!!!

wow!! way better than mine. nice work man!!

Jim Allen GT/CS
04-15-08, 11:17 PM
I love the photo Stern90lx - it's a poster! How do I get that image to my photo files so i can print it?

Now I don't know which photo i should use for the SIG and which one for the left column under log in name? What do you think. Thanks for spending the time on it! Very cool!

Jim Allen GT/CS
04-15-08, 11:23 PM
Hey Jaco, cool photo shop photo don't you think? I want to make a poster or two and some T-Shirts!!! Very cool. Now I have a dilemma of which one to use as the SIG and which to use as the little photo on the left under the log in name? What do you think?

How can I save that photo to my photo files so i can print it???

Any word on the Van Nuys GT/CS show? Talk tp you soon!

Really cool, you guys and your photo shop skills are great!!

Jim Allen GT/CS
04-15-08, 11:25 PM
Thank you very much! Not sure which to use now for the SIG and which to use for the little photo on the left column under the log in name??? They are both so cool. Talk to you soon.

Your even waving in your sig pic...SCORE!

Car looks super CLEAN man!

BurnTire
04-16-08, 12:33 AM
Hey Jaco, cool photo shop photo don't you think? I want to make a poster or two and some T-Shirts!!! Very cool. Now I have a dilemma of which one to use as the SIG and which to use as the little photo on the left under the log in name? What do you think?

How can I save that photo to my photo files so i can print it???

Any word on the Van Nuys GT/CS show? Talk tp you soon!

Jim -right click the photo- then save picture as-
Pick a location on your computer and then save it.
Then it will be on your computer.

Stern90LX
04-16-08, 12:33 AM
I love the photo Stern90lx - it's a poster! How do I get that image to my photo files so i can print it?

Now I don't know which photo i should use for the SIG and which one for the left column under log in name? What do you think. Thanks for spending the time on it! Very cool!

To save the image Right click the image and on the Menu that pops up there should be an Option to Save As or Save Image As. Chose a place to save it on your hard drive and there you go. Only spent like 10 mins on it. I've done better. :) If you need one that's larger let me know.

Oh as for the Avatar(the little photo on the left under user name) Click User CP near the top and select Edit Avatar.

Jim Allen GT/CS
04-16-08, 10:11 PM
Awesome! It worked...so simple but sooo cool for someone like me that is behind the times on computers! I love the SIG and the custom Avatar is fun. Thanks again for your help on this Stern90LX. See ya soon!

To save the image Right click the image and on the Menu that pops up there should be an Option to Save As or Save Image As. Chose a place to save it on your hard drive and there you go. Only spent like 10 mins on it. I've done better. :) If you need one that's larger let me know.

Oh as for the Avatar(the little photo on the left under user name) Click User CP near the top and select Edit Avatar.

Jacostang
04-16-08, 10:15 PM
So far there are 5 GT/CS From the Knott's resort going up to Galpin!!! we are leaving around 8:30ish!!! It's not to late to bring Brit with ya!!!

Jim Allen GT/CS
04-16-08, 11:21 PM
Hey Jaco - any details on that event? I'm thinking if they do something really cool - an anniversary photo of all the GT/CS's or something i don't want to miss it with my car? I would have to change my palne ticket tomorrow (Thursday ) morning? If there isn't going to be much planned then I will go but without my car??? Know anything that would help me make my decision to bring the Brit???

So far there are 5 GT/CS From the Knott's resort going up to Galpin!!! we are leaving around 8:30ish!!! It's not to late to bring Brit with ya!!!

Jim Allen GT/CS
04-16-08, 11:54 PM
hey Ster90LX - Hope all is well? You asked if I'd like a bigger image (file - pixel size?) of my Avatar or the SIG you could send one. I'd love to have one larger so I could make larger sharper prints and it would fill my screen and remain sharp. Sign me up for that!

Are you going to Knotts? I'm going but probably flying and then spending time with my old club the San Diego Mustang Club. I am still a member with them. Hope to see you there? Thanks!

Stern90LX
04-17-08, 01:56 AM
Naw, I can't afford to go anywhere until next month. It's all work and no play for me these days. I'll work on getting you a larger size of that one I did for ya in the mean time. :)

Jim Allen GT/CS
04-17-08, 09:31 PM
Sorry you can't make it - looks like I'm driving there now. Dave J thinks he can still get me in to the Knotts show but the real reason i'm going is because there is 40th anniversary event recognizing the California Specials at a Ford Dealer in L.A. the sat before knotts. I have always felt that the GT/CS's get no support or recignition and now that someone has stepped up to recognizing the breed I feel like I need to represent. Now I just have to hope tthat all the club members going over from the CSMC don't drive 100MPH. Yes, my car is the only mustang that's not a Shelby to sport Shelby parts but those parts are not under the hood! Wish me luck! Talk to you later and I appreciate the photos! Thanks again!

Naw, I can't afford to go anywhere until next month. It's all work and no play for me these days. I'll work on getting you a larger size of that one I did for ya in the mean time. :)