PDA

View Full Version : GTR-Stang in Hospital!

Jacostang
04-14-08, 12:37 AM
Got a call from Joe's wife Bonnie said he had a blood clot in his lung! He is doing ok but has to rest take alot of meds and quit smoking!! You guys hear me!!! Send him all the best and get well soon Joe!!!

AZSonicSnake
04-14-08, 01:06 AM
oh my, thats not good! getter better soon joe!

ASUSMC
04-14-08, 08:43 AM
Get well soon. Glad I never started smoking.

wickedcobra
04-14-08, 08:46 AM
Thats sucks, hopefully he will be OK.

03cobrazzz
04-14-08, 08:48 AM
get better soon.i never smoked and got one a cuple of years ago.makes you feel older as you are.:highfive:

BurnTire
04-14-08, 10:25 AM
Get well soon Joe.

maddme
04-14-08, 12:25 PM
Best wishes get well soon. I stopped smoking a few years ago, it's better that way.:veryhappy:

Bandit
04-14-08, 01:56 PM
Get better soon... wish you the best!

JoeT
04-14-08, 06:53 PM
Hey guys thanks for the posts! I'm ok at least I think, definitely a life changing experience thats for sure. You wont see me smoking anymore thats for sure. Doctor said if Id waited another 30 minutes my wife would have been able to sell my belongings at a garage sale. Very scary experience.

I'm mostly a little tired, don't get much rest in the hospital with them poking and prodding all night long. I was put in a two man room initially (Thursday), I made friends with one of the nurses there that loved mustangs, showed her my Copperstate Membership card and she got me into a private room last night (Sunday) would have stayed there until they released me, but I got out today. The point being was it was cool that Membership had some privileges!

Pretty scary no doubt, I'm taking some shots in the belly to thin the blood and I cant eat anything that has Vitamin K since it thickens blood, almost everything has vitamin k.

Definitely makes you look at life differently when one day your feeling perfectly healthy and the next your near death, unbelievable!

Looking forward to the Cali trip this weekend!! Other than needing a few really good nights sleep I think I'm good to go! Thanks again everyone, I appreciate the Copperstate Mustang Club, made me have something to look forward to when things were looking a little bleak!

Jacostang
04-14-08, 06:55 PM
Glad to hear your doing well!! Close one buddy!

svtrichie
04-14-08, 09:15 PM
Hopefully a few nights of rest will do you good. Get well and take care of yourself.

HanksGT
04-15-08, 01:07 PM
Glad to hear you're home and doing ok. And not smoking. Have fun this weekend, wish I could go.

[quote=GTR-Stang;39940]Hey guys thanks for the posts! I'm ok at least I think, definitely a life changing experience thats for sure. You wont see me smoking anymore thats for sure. Doctor said if Id waited another 30 minutes my wife would have been able to sell my belongings at a garage sale. Very scary experience.

JoeT
04-15-08, 10:16 PM
I wanted to thank the CMC for the nice card. It was nice to see a bunch of people I barely know taking the time to think about that. Its strange, Ive been a member for going on 2 years and I really only know a few.

For the ones that signed the card thank you very much, it made me feel good.

I'm still not 100% on the Cali show this weekend as I have moments I feel great and then I have moments I think I need to go to the hospital. This sucks a##!!

03cobrazzz
04-16-08, 11:39 AM
I wanted to thank the CMC for the nice card. It was nice to see a bunch of people I barely know taking the time to think about that. Its strange, Ive been a member for going on 2 years and I really only know a few.

For the ones that signed the card thank you very much, it made me feel good.

I'm still not 100% on the Cali show this weekend as I have moments I feel great and then I have moments I think I need to go to the hospital. This sucks a##!!recover fully before you make a roadtrip.its fahr away from a hospital and your doctor.and your hartdoctor is who you want because he has all the info from before and getting them to another hospital can be too late.there will be another show.feeling with you i was in for some clots 2 years ago.it was a lifechanging event.when you want to talk about it call me 6023843798