PDA

View Full Version : Tshirts available in May

Radeon
04-18-06, 04:27 PM
Arizona Cobras Tshirts will be available for purchase at the Performance Solutions Grand Opening. Members who have donated to the club will get theirs for free. If your interested in purchasing one, please post your shirt size and if you want a black or white one. Will have pics of both up by May 1st. Thanks.

Ryan

askiles
04-18-06, 07:25 PM
Sounds good. I will be there.

-Andy

AZSonicSnake
04-18-06, 10:16 PM
I'll be happy to purchase one in black in a xxxl if avaliable. i will be at the dyno day.

50 BMG
04-18-06, 11:01 PM
White XL for me.

dmgringo
04-19-06, 08:56 AM
1 blk 1 wht med post a ruff draft of the logo please

also just outa curiosity maybe you could check on a few of the spagetti strap tees for some of our wifes just for bribery purposes

askiles
04-19-06, 10:03 AM
Yeah, I am sure that I could get my wife to wear one. That is a good idea.

-Andy

Radeon
04-19-06, 10:39 AM
1 blk 1 wht med post a ruff draft of the logo please

also just outa curiosity maybe you could check on a few of the spagetti strap tees for some of our wifes just for bribery purposes

The logo is at the top of every forum page in the header. I'll look into the ladies t's.

askiles
04-19-06, 11:52 AM
Cool. Oh yeah, I will take a L black one. Thanks.

-Andy

Coild1
04-19-06, 01:18 PM
That's great for the ones who have already donated. But what about members like myself who have asked for a link and were told not up yet??

Radeon
04-19-06, 04:10 PM
That's great for the ones who have already donated. But what about members like myself who have asked for a link and were told not up yet??

Im working on integrating paypal in with the forums. Its complicated, but I'll have it up probably tonight.

Im also switching the forums over so that people who donate will have added features, recognition, etc.

Also will be adding a database for members timeslips.

Adding a few other things also.

Ryan

AZSnake98
04-20-06, 10:01 AM
sounds sweet. can you post a pic of what the shirts will look like?

Radeon
04-20-06, 02:42 PM
sounds sweet. can you post a pic of what the shirts will look like?

Yeah, but I'll have to photoshop them. They wouldnt run a sample or two for me, I basically just sent them the the images to use and told them where I wanted them. I'll post something up soon showing what their supposed to look like.

FYI, I only ordered 60 of them do to cost, so if you want one, please post your size info in this thread! I can always order more if need be.

The shirts will be $18 each for non donating members. This covers the cost of the shirts and thats it.

Any questions, let me know.

Ryan

matt
04-20-06, 03:44 PM
White XL for me Ryan

Radeon
04-20-06, 10:48 PM

Donate link is up in the top navigation bar. Let me know if there is any trouble with it. Thanks.

Radeon
05-13-06, 02:24 AM
I placed the order for the shirts late last month and told a reputable scottsdale company that I needed them by the 13th. Well, I went to pick them up this evening and low and behold, they looked like absolute shit. The logo was very grainy due to them having to enlarge the shit out of it. I was told initially that this wouldnt be a problem. Now they tell me that I will have to have someone do a vector graphic conversion to enlarge the image to work. They wanted to charge me $75/hour for this. I have contacted my photoshop guy and he's doing it for $50 for the complete job. They didnt charge me since I wasnt satisfied, but did say that they would donate the scrap shirts to the goodwill. So, if anyone cant wait another week, you know where to get them...lol I guess its free advertisement.

I will be at Dan's tomorrow, so just give me your member name, real name, address, etc., and I'll ship it to your door. If you are not a donating member, the cost will be $9 per shirt. I'll eat the other half of the costs plus shipping for the delay. This only applies to previous posts made in this thread and anyone who talks to me tomorrow.

Again, sorry for the delay.

askiles
05-13-06, 07:27 PM
Oh well. That sucks that they came out bad though. Later.

-Andy

50 BMG
05-13-06, 10:07 PM
You suck! HA HA