PDA

View Full Version : My Piggy bank!

Jacostang
05-02-08, 11:06 AM
My piggy bank after I bought gas this morning...

wickedcobra
05-02-08, 12:38 PM
yeah, I feel you on that. Thats why I bought a Civic.

03cobrazzz
05-02-08, 04:22 PM
http://www.highperformancestangs.com/gallery/data/500/thumbs/cadillac01.jpg this is my summer low gas ride and you are a trader/ricer I did rather walk then drive a import and i'm not american.support the japanese.you cant fight them make em rich.i support the oilnations.we fight them.

wickedcobra
05-02-08, 05:02 PM
Nope not a trader, just smart enough to buy something that gets good gas mileage. Id rather support the Japenese instead of adding money to the Saudis so they can financially support the terrorists..........

santa_rosa_lt1
05-02-08, 05:08 PM
how much are you guys paying over there in the valley of the sun?

over here $4.15 is the norm for 91 octane

chewbaccajones
05-02-08, 06:45 PM
http://www.highperformancestangs.com/gallery/data/500/thumbs/cadillac01.jpg this is my summer low gas ride and you are a trader/ricer I did rather walk then drive a import and i'm not american.support the japanese.you cant fight them make em rich.i support the oilnations.we fight them.

Don't you sell Hyundai's?

how much are you guys paying over there in the valley of the sun?

over here $4.15 is the norm for 91 octane

It is in the $3.60 range here. Going to SD the last week of the month with a hemi durango and the terminator. That should be fun.

evil281
05-03-08, 12:33 PM
3.56 for 91 most places her in phoenix maybe more now, its been a week since my last fill, paid 6.41 for 110 for drag stip last night, only 3 gallons tho

Jacostang
05-03-08, 01:38 PM
I remember when the pipe line broke to the valley, people were running scarred and paid over $3.00 a gallon and didn't squock about, just glad they were able to get some.. I knew we were in trouble because the oil companies are making record profits!! Billions!! There is more oil all over the USA than we need to get form arabia but the tree huggers won't let us get it, but.. They want us to lessen our dependency on foriegn oil....

Plus there has not been a new refinery built in the US for over 10 years!!

santa_rosa_lt1
05-03-08, 05:39 PM

It is in the $3.60 range here. Going to SD the last week of the month with a hemi durango and the terminator. That should be fun.

wow you guys are lucky! I think fuel in so cal is in the $4.20 range good luck

I remember when the pipe line broke to the valley, people were running scarred and paid over $3.00 a gallon and didn't squock about, just glad they were able to get some.. I knew we were in trouble because the oil companies are making record profits!! Billions!! There is more oil all over the USA than we need to get form arabia but the tree huggers won't let us get it, but.. They want us to lessen our dependency on foriegn oil....

oh man freaking cars were backed up to the streets it sucked! I was in heaven when i moved there and 91 was $2.50ish in 2003

hope to see some of you guys in a few weeks:beerchug:

03cobrazzz
05-07-08, 11:49 AM

It is in the $3.60 range here. Going to SD the last week of the month with a hemi durango and the terminator. That should be fun.i fix hyundais and the money i make goes back into parts for the mustang or cadillac i take it backfrom the import guys.:highfive:

Mr. Austin
05-07-08, 04:27 PM
hm good times. back in the day. 55 cent a gal.. The u.s. also has all the oil sitting around in alaska. And yet we dont use that. i dont think i will be driving if it gets over 4

04moostang
05-07-08, 05:27 PM
i fix hyundais and the money i make goes back into parts for the mustang or cadillac i take it backfrom the import guys.:highfive:

i OWNED a hyundai sonata. had problems with it since day one. luckily it was totalled in a car accident and with my insurance claim i got the stang and i'm never going back. <3 mustangs. :pepper:

i don't mind paying the price of gas either, the mustang is my only vice so yeah. :jump2:

Chris B.
05-07-08, 05:40 PM
hm good times. back in the day. 55 cent a gal.. The u.s. also has all the oil sitting around in alaska. And yet we dont use that. i dont think i will be driving if it gets over 4

When I was a kid I had a Yamaha Mini Enduro. I use to fill it up with gas and ride around all day with it, gas was .28 cents a gallon for regular leaded.

Mr. Austin
05-07-08, 06:12 PM
gees. wish it could be the same..

RockysMom
06-08-08, 09:13 PM
Ya know we are all going to have to start riding the real mustangs if this gas crap keeps happening. My god 4.00 + per gallon, Even with my little 6 banger as you all say it cost me 40.00 for 3/4 tank, For crist sake enough is enough already. Its a fricken conspiracy.

ASUSMC
06-09-08, 08:21 AM
I filled up for $11.00 yesterday. That $11 got me 150 miles or so. 46.6mpg....

Bandit
06-09-08, 11:34 AM
I filled my "Milwaukee Iron" for $11 bucks also.

Never thought I would be happy to pay $11 bucks for under 3 gallons of gas.
I was just glad to leave a gas station, and only pay $11 Bucks!!! :pepper:

wickedcobra
06-09-08, 04:17 PM
I filled up for $11.00 yesterday. That $11 got me 150 miles or so. 46.6mpg....

Oh yeah, I got 150 miles out of my last tank :redface: on the COBRA :icon_cool:

ASUSMC
06-09-08, 04:28 PM
http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2007models/2007-Yamaha-V-Star-650Silveradoa.jpg

VSTNG
06-09-08, 04:55 PM
I just came back from a week on the Oregon coast. $4.30/gallon everywhere. Also, $9 for a six-pack of beer plus bottle deposit.

HIKER
06-09-08, 08:36 PM
What kind of bike is that ASUSMC?

HIKER
06-09-08, 08:39 PM
Not to sound old, but I remember gas at $.24/gal. Middle 60's. My Dad would give me a quarter to fill his military style gas can and I'd have a penny left for a piece of Bazooka gum.

Just think in 10-20 years from now we'll all be saying... Damn, I remember when gas was $4 back in the days...

mustangvsix
06-09-08, 09:02 PM
haha, that is awesome!

oh heck I am only 19 and remember when gas was $.97 and when it would break $1 how outrageous that was, oh the good ol' days. lol.

ASUSMC
06-09-08, 10:44 PM
It's a Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado. Never ridden a bike on the street before and it is honestly some of the most fun I have had in quite a while. I had originally bought it for the gas mileage. The Lightning gets about 13mpg, the bike ~50mpg so it will pay for itself very soon

Blackmagic1
06-10-08, 11:09 AM

Last refinery was built in 1977..........

Jacostang
06-10-08, 11:46 AM
Last refinery was built in 1977..........
Exactly, and the libs keep voting down drilling and building to get us away from "foriegn" oil!!!

03cobrazzz
06-10-08, 01:34 PM
who you vote mc rich or osama????? in europe they have more guts to protest theyr goverment the go out on the streets.how much more does it take to get you guys out of the lazy boy stop wining start doing somthing.im all for 50 miles to the gallon but i cant find a motorcykle with ac.i ll save up for a drill rig and move north.start digging.:biglaugh:

VSTNG
06-10-08, 02:16 PM
I'm not sure how accurate this might be, but it makes interesting reading on this topic...

http://www.northstarwriters.com/dc177.htm