PDA

View Full Version : Charity Show THIS Saturday!

Blown66
05-08-08, 11:46 PM
A freshman at Westview High school (107th ave and Indian School) was walking on her schools track when she collapsed. She ended up having a heart transplant.

Saturday they are having a (FREE) show to raise money and they are asking for help from Car owners to come out and support their show. We are doing this...so if you have some time and want to join up please do. We are meeting at 8am at Kohels on DYSART & MCDOWELL. So come hook up with us and lets roll in together and support the grandfather that is doing this for his Granddaughter!

Rev'n Kevin
05-08-08, 11:57 PM
As a grandpa with a grandaughter, you know I'm down, see you there, just hope they got coffee, I'm not a morning person, lol.

wickedcobra
05-09-08, 03:29 AM
How sad, cant make it though!!

Blown66
05-09-08, 10:22 AM
That's okay Wicked...short notice.

KEV...there is McDonalds accross the street and Starbucks less than a half mile walk.

:)

Mr. Austin
05-09-08, 11:10 AM
i may show up. obviously not with the car. i may even try to sell some first aid kits. but that might be alittle messed up seeing what its for.sounds fun though!!

4Jenna
05-09-08, 01:21 PM
I am going to try and reschedule some things so i can make it.

Thanks for posting!

Chris

Blown66
05-10-08, 12:51 AM
Very cool Chris hope to see you there...

4Jenna
05-10-08, 12:19 PM
Anything I can do to support / help!!!

Blown66
05-11-08, 01:54 PM
Show was good, had a decent number of cars, car wash, Phoenix Fire was there and her doctors whom I understand they are very good friends with. She (transplant a year ago) went to the track that she collapsed on determined to finish that last part of the track (that was left when she fell ill)...it was very heartwarming watching this girl go the last 100 yds. For the last ten yards...she jogged. :)

Great benefit...reminds us of how lucky some of us are...