PDA

View Full Version : Study up! And drive!!

Jacostang
05-16-08, 10:05 AM
Berge Ford our sponsor is doing something really cool on Wednesday May 21st at 2pm at the new car dealership Mesa Drive and US 60..

The top seven students from seven Mesa High schools will be at Berge, one lucky student will drive home in a brand New Mustang!!

These students are tops in academics and student activities and have been chosen to participate in this event. Every student will pick a key but only one will start the car...

Greg has asked if anyone is available to show up with their Mustang and help suppor the students!!! It's gonna be HOT so make sure you are ready!!

Dave

HanksGT
05-16-08, 10:08 AM
I think I could show up to that. Sounds great...

Berge Ford our sponsor is doing something really cool on Wednesday May 21st at 2pm at the new car dealership Mesa Drive and US 60..

The top seven students from seven Mesa High schools will be at Berge, one lucky student will drive home in a brand New Mustang!!

These students are tops in academics and student activities and have been chosen to participate in this event. Every student will pick a key but only one will start the car...

Greg has asked if anyone is available to show up with their Mustang and help suppor the students!!! It's gonna be HOT so make sure you are ready!!

Dave

svtrichie
05-16-08, 10:10 AM
Since I am not working at the moment, I will more than likely be there.

VSTNG
05-16-08, 12:42 PM
Sounds great! I'm hoping this gets promoted in the early years so that students have an incentive.

Greg@BergeFord
05-17-08, 01:38 PM
This will be a very exciting day for one Mesa senior! We will have local media and newspaper hosting the event. Since it is going to be warm that day we will have it inside in the new car showroom. If anyone if free that day come on down and join us! :yes:

JoeT
05-17-08, 02:18 PM

Greg@BergeFord
05-17-08, 03:27 PM
The lucky winner will receive a brand new 2008 Mustang V6 coupe! :laughing1:

Jacostang
05-19-08, 07:52 PM
Looks like the heat is off for the rest of the week after Tuesday! Should be great!!