PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup

JoeT
06-12-08, 12:37 AM
Well we made it to Grand Junction in one piece, roughly drove over 500 miles and have another 350 to go tomorrow. We have 5 cars in our crew might be picking up more tomorrow. Got to tell you the views are spectacular. Heres just a few of the many to come. These were taken by Monument Valley. The weather is outstanding!

BE PATIENT WHILE THESE ALL LOAD!

AZSonicSnake
06-12-08, 08:48 AM
wow, beautiful pics! wish i coulda made that one...

Bandit
06-12-08, 11:35 AM

JoeT
06-13-08, 10:00 AM
Well we are finally in Steamboat Springs. To say it is beautiful is an absolute understatement. Its almost overwhelming for your eyes to take it all in. I definitely advise anyone that wanted to go on this trip this year to be sure to plan for next year.

The photos below are a few of the trip we took when first arriving that took you through some of the most beautiful country imaginable for 60 miles. Prizes were given at 4 differrent check points. Very cool, I won a Valvoline hat. Gave it to Connor, hes a cool kid!

The other photos are of my balcony view on the 8th floor of the Steamboat Sheraton. Check back often Im trying to include you all on a daily basis! Im sure others will have a ton more, I just get bored early in the morning in the room.

JoeT
06-13-08, 10:06 AM
Continued

JoeT
06-13-08, 10:11 AM
Continued

JoeT
06-13-08, 10:16 AM
Continued, check out the mansion being built at the top of the ski lifts, its unbelievable.

JoeT
06-13-08, 10:07 PM
Had to add a few of the dinner event. Great hamburgers, free beverages, and just a great turn out. One of the coolest things was the Mustang Catacombs.

JoeT
06-13-08, 10:10 PM
The Mustang Catacombs!

TruBluScreamer
06-14-08, 01:27 PM
WOW unbelievable scenery!!! Very sad i had to miss this trip!!

Jacostang
06-14-08, 08:56 PM
Thanks Joe!! I have 140 pics.. All of you guys and gals should experience this show, met many online friends here..Olivas's also were here.. joe where did ya go?? I'm so beat!! Oh yeah it was warm today..81!!!! Ha! Banquet is tomorrow morning and then it's on the way home for all of us.. Vail, Breckenridge and Gunnison!!

maddme
06-15-08, 08:13 AM
That looked like alot of fun! That is what the club is all about. I wish that I would have been able to make it. Oh well maybe next year. The pic's are awsome.:bouncy:

JoeT
06-18-08, 12:10 PM
I wanted to add a couple of photos from the actual Roundup Show and Shine event. These are shots in both different directions. Gotta love the snow on the mountain in the middle of June! Im hating the heat here in Phx, can we please go back? :woot2:

560 PreRegistered for the 2008 Event
Over 1750 mustangers at the Friday hospitality
235 Scenic Mountain Tour Participants
200 Autocross Participants

If you want to see even more individual detailed photos from the event go here, http://www.rmmr.org/events/2008/1/

Jacostang
06-22-08, 03:49 PM
Some of mine from the trip!!

JoeT
06-23-08, 02:38 PM
Sweet! Im ready to head back I tell ya! :veryhappy:

maddme
06-24-08, 01:05 PM
Those are some awsome pictures, I never knew that there were so many Mustangs! :laughing1::laughing1:

I would love to go next time.

JoeT
06-24-08, 01:34 PM
maddme, frankly I think this is the best show. Although I went to Fabulous Fords Forever in Cali, I think Ill pass on that show for this one, if I cant do both. I highly recommend if anyones looking to go for an out of state event this is a must see show. Im already putting 100.00 a month away for next years Steamboat show! Also the company coming and going helps alot regarding the flavor of the trip.