PDA

View Full Version : NEW: HOOSIER 18" DR's Coming Soon!!

Jared@Lethal
06-16-08, 08:19 PM
18" Hoosier DR's in the works!!
http://www.lethalperformance.com/cached_images/HOO-17330_MED.jpg

Nothings changed here as we're always keeping everyone posted with exciting and exclusive info about new products to come.

Here's the latest which I think many will be interested in. I spoke to my Hoosier connection earlier today and he let me know that Hoosier has 18" DR's in the works. He said that there were only 2 sizes he could see at this time and they're not even scheduled for production yet but they're on the board. This does mean that in the near future a production date will be announced and a small batch of tires will be available.

If you remember Lethal Performance was the first to introduce a few of the new 17" Hoosiers as we got a hold of some of their first production tires from that first batch. I plan to offer the same thing to our customers by offering them the first shot at getting these tires once we get our hands on a few.

For now all my connection could remember is that there's a 275/18 and a 335/18 on the list. He could be off a tad as he wasn't looking at the info when I spoke to him earlier but he believes those will be the first Hoosier 18" DR sizes to go into production.

For anyone that hasn't run a Hoosier DR and you're looking to try a new tire this season I highly recommend you try out a Hoosier. For one there readily available which is a very good thing considering BFG and MT have no clue and can't make tires for some reason. An even better reason to try them then that..LOL is that they're an awesome tire. We've got a lot of customers running great times with them from this forum as well as we've run them on out GT500 and they straight up hook like crazy. Do a search here and you'll see all the great things that our customers have to say about them.

For now we've got the 315/35/17, 335/35/17 and 275/40/17's in stock with same day shipping.

I'll be keeping everyone up to date about the new 18" DR's. If there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime please feel free to give us a call.

Thanks, Jared