PDA

View Full Version : TNT F2 question

silvrsvt
06-19-08, 10:12 AM
So I got this car from a member on here, and he installed the F2 kit from TNT. I think the kit is for an LSx motor because of the "power ring" with the dual nozzles. Anyways each nozzle has a 46 nitrous and a 25 fuel. Can anyone tell me what size shot this is? I have tried calling TNT and I dont get an answer

Thanks!

silvrsvt
06-19-08, 12:25 PM
So I got this car from a member on here, and he installed the F2 kit from TNT. I think the kit is for an LSx motor because of the "power ring" with the dual nozzles. Anyways each nozzle has a 46 nitrous and a 25 fuel. Can anyone tell me what size shot this is? I have tried calling TNT and I dont get an answer

Thanks!

just got ahold of TNT I guess I have a 150 shot. How big of shot has someone ran on a stock 03/04 fuel system?

mods are...

2.76 upper
K&N FIPK
Custom X-pipe w/ SLP catback

BTW- I have no intentions of using the 150 that is in it.

wickedcobra
06-19-08, 02:47 PM
I know someone who had a 100 shot but it wasnt a stock fuel system

Sandbaggersteve
06-22-08, 09:41 AM
I ran up to 200 on my stock fuel system, but my set up was kinda complex compared to most. I used a carb'd regulator to bring the fuel pressure down to 4-6 psi so the rail wouldnt have such a shock. The car was never on a dyno and had race gas at all times when I was spraying. Had a 2.76 upper, tb/plen, full exhaust, straight axle...ran mid tens on 150 with a shitty 60 ft.

silvrsvt
06-23-08, 10:59 AM
I ran up to 200 on my stock fuel system, but my set up was kinda complex compared to most. I used a carb'd regulator to bring the fuel pressure down to 4-6 psi so the rail wouldnt have such a shock. The car was never on a dyno and had race gas at all times when I was spraying. Had a 2.76 upper, tb/plen, full exhaust, straight axle...ran mid tens on 150 with a shitty 60 ft.

damn! what rpms were you spray'n at?

Sandbaggersteve
06-23-08, 11:28 PM
damn! what rpms were you spray'n at?

Lol I would launch the car at the track on the limiter, as soon as the car moved I grabbed the unit and shifted like a mofo.:biglaugh:

AZSonicSnake
06-23-08, 11:39 PM
i can tell ya he ain't bsin' about doin it right... i know there was a few pounds of nitrous through my car, and she is at 50k and still runnin' strong.

IMSHAKN
06-24-08, 01:21 AM
Tony, screw a whipple, you should spray that ported eaton...:biglaugh:

AZSonicSnake
06-24-08, 08:53 AM
shush!! enough out of you...hehehe...

my plans for the future include, return style fuel system, cage, and giggle gas...