PDA

View Full Version : Insurance...

El Jefe
05-17-06, 12:16 PM
Thought I would help you guys out some. I am a licensed insurance agent with Farmers Insurance. I work with my dad who has been an agent for 20 years. I'd be happy to give any of guys free quotes to see if I can save you guys some money. We do home/auto/bikes/boats/trailers/motorhomes/life/health/investments...basically everything. Let me know! I had a lady from SonoranMuscleCars call yesterday and just wanted to insure her bike and I wound up writing her car, house and bike and saved her almost $300 for the year. Farmers has great rates! If I dont respond here send me an email at JJonesIns@aol.com.

I could free up lots of mod money for the Cobra!!!! Think about it....Let me know.

50 BMG
05-17-06, 12:41 PM
Cool, some competition...

Do you guys (Farmers) write P&C in California?

El Jefe
05-17-06, 12:48 PM
Farmers does write p&c in California but our agency is not licensed to sell there.

askiles
05-17-06, 01:51 PM
I already have Farmer's. Our agent here in town is Jerry Wright. My family has been with Farmer's for as far back as I can remember. Good peoples. You and James should duke it out for rights to this post!!! Just kidding...you should share and play nice. Later.

-Andy

50 BMG
05-17-06, 02:22 PM
Tony-

I don't sell P and C, my partner in my office sells it...

I have a Series 7, series 66 and AZ life and health license and am in the process of getting my CFP. I mostly manage assets and write fee based financial plans, with some occasional life insurance (usually permanent insurance).

El Jefe
05-23-06, 04:29 PM
ttt. email me at JJonesIns@aol.com for a quote

El Jefe
09-08-06, 03:27 PM
bump! Let me know if you want a quote

RockysMom
09-08-06, 11:40 PM
bump! Let me know if you want a quote
Do you do renters along with the auto? SF raised my insurance when I bought my baby by 30 a month, yikes

AZSonicSnake
09-09-06, 01:51 AM
30? thats it? :mrgreen:

mine jumped 80 with the addition of my terminator....:worried:

Lucafu1
09-09-06, 02:40 AM

thats cause the TERMINATOR KILLS:thmbsup:

AZSonicSnake
09-09-06, 07:44 AM
i guess. i knew insurance would go up, and really was happy that was all. but still a little bit of a shocker. glad the wife hits 25 this year, thats a little savings to have. :awsome:

RockysMom
09-09-06, 07:54 AM

Yeah but I traded in a Ford Ranger 4x4, 4 door for it, you would have thought a beefy truck would be the same. And My baby is not even the GT and only a 6c. No mods yet and I have it garaged and am in a nice area of AZ. hmmmmmm go figure lol, sorry yours jumped up so much:worried:

El Jefe
09-12-06, 04:25 PM
Do you do renters along with the auto? SF raised my insurance when I bought my baby by 30 a month, yikes
Yes we do. The Renters policy would get an auto discount and the auto would get a Renters discount. Plus if we do both on the same day they take another 5% off each policy for the first term. Shoot me an email and I can get you some numbers!
JJonesIns@aol.com
or call 520-885-5700

El Jefe
10-24-06, 11:36 PM
bump to the top!