PDA

View Full Version : Door Lock problems

DVSRICK
07-17-08, 04:53 PM
Ok today I went to hollywood video to get a few movies and when I came out I opened my door and the alarm went off. Ok well the problem is when I set the alarm the door is suppose to lock but now doesn't. I used the key to lock it and there is a lot of pressure when I locked it that shouldn't be there. Does anyone know of a cheap but good fix because things are slim since I got layed off. If need be thats my baby and I have to get this fixed. Im afraid if I keep using the key it will break off and I cant leave her anywhere with the doors unlocked. She has a python alarm system if that helps.

ChuckD
07-17-08, 05:30 PM
Take the door apart and lubricate the actuator. Most youwill use is your time.

BUSTED
07-19-08, 02:05 AM
if the lube doesnt work replace the actuator i can get you a new one for 10 bucks.

03cobrazzz
07-19-08, 11:25 AM
i agree with what they said when you want to come over to my house ill give you a hand rick.:highfive:

DVSRICK
07-20-08, 01:55 PM
if the lube doesnt work replace the actuator i can get you a new one for 10 bucks.

sweet I need your number !!!

DVSRICK
07-20-08, 01:58 PM
i agree with what they said when you want to come over to my house ill give you a hand rick.:highfive:

With your last story about some one chasing you around your neighborhood would it be safe for me to come over ???:biglaugh: JK I will call you after busted gets me some parts