PDA

View Full Version : So who did/is doing something worth a shit this weekend?

50 BMG
05-28-06, 04:17 PM
Myself...took my family to see over the hedge:???: and am finishing a competition orange F15 model for my son on Monday.

I'm sure that's not hard to top...so spill it.

BurnTire
05-29-06, 12:11 AM
James I had a late dinner at your favorite diner.
The usual get up- eat -go cycling (pedal)
30 miles Saturday
45 Sunday.
Eat and Eat again.(Gotta eat or I will get skinny)
Go to bed.
Pretty exciting.

matt
05-29-06, 12:55 PM
Drove to Red Hill, NM on Friday night to help my Dad work on his cabin. Saturday and Sunday we set the floor Joists and built the two patios. My Dad needs to complete the plumbing and then we will be ready to insulate and place the plywood on the joists. Should be ready to set the walls by my return over July 4th weekend. Had to head back last night because our dog sitter was having problems with our new puppy.

NOEQUAL
05-29-06, 06:33 PM
Well thurs i went to tuscon, went to colloasal cave and went horse back riding, fri took a road trip to sedona for some site seeing and hit a couple sites on the way(montezuma castle and arcosanti). Other then that i did nothing all weekend.

MISN3RD
05-29-06, 08:23 PM
did nothing.. very sad!

matt
05-30-06, 12:05 PM
Have a picture of the lot where my family is building the cabin (sorry no construction pics yet). Should be complete by next year and hope to get a few Terminators to go up with me and cruise the Coronado Trail. :mrgreen:
http://users.wildblue.net/mwatrous/pan.jpg

Cobra Vic
05-31-06, 07:39 AM
We ran the Funny Car Friday night at SIR ran a 7.41 @ 185 shooting ducks all the way.