PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Thing About Car Shows

Blown66
08-03-08, 01:59 PM
So...what are some of your favorite things about car shows in which you show your car? Goody bags? Dash plaques? Trophies? Entertainment? Vendors?

We are trying to put on a very participant friendly car show...so far we have....

1) Our cars will not be judged against paid participants...we will judge.
2) Undercover protection for the car owner. You'll be able to sit in the shade behind your car.
3) Double space parking...we are not going to shoe horn cars in...each car will have two spaces.
4) Entertainment...lots of stuff.
5) Things to do....100's of swap meet (not car parts) vendors.
6) Raffle
7) 50/50

Thanks in advance...

But what else is important...does everyone still like dash plaques? What else...

Blown66
08-03-08, 02:00 PM
FYI...

http://wildwestfordshootout.blogspot.com/

chewbaccajones
08-03-08, 07:48 PM
These are a few of my favorite things about a car show - as found on this site.

chewbaccajones
08-03-08, 07:49 PM
Oh, and swap meets (can meet be plural?) are cool.

Ruckus46gt
08-03-08, 08:20 PM
yup girls are the best thing about car shows. Gotta get camaros involved to get those girls there(brittany and jess).....parents are the founders of a local camaro group. I was supposed to shoot them with my car a while back

Blown66
08-04-08, 09:23 AM
Oops (thanks) we are doing a parts meet too.

AND...the trophies...I think we will have trophies for first and second...plagues for third.

1966PonyGirl
08-04-08, 10:55 AM
yup girls are the best thing about car shows. Gotta get camaros involved to get those girls there(brittany and jess).....parents are the founders of a local camaro group. I was supposed to shoot them with my car a while back

:rolleyes2: silly boys.....

ASUSMC
08-05-08, 08:57 AM
Hood rats are the best thing about car shows....

JoeT
01-16-09, 11:26 AM
I like hanging with the people from our club and meeting new people. Until I joined CMC I thought I was the only whack job that was insane about cars.
None of my family gets it, and my neighbors tell me my marriage must be great if I rub on my wife the same way I rub on my cars! :laughing:

Once I hung out with some of the CMC members for awhile I found out that it is actually a disease enjoyed by many others.

Jacostang
01-16-09, 12:27 PM
Yes and most of us are infected for life!!

HIKER
01-16-09, 12:29 PM
These are a few of my favorite things about a car show - as found on this site.

HOLY CRAP BATMAN..... How much you wanna bet I could crack an egg on that.....

HIKER
01-16-09, 12:32 PM
Don't get me wrong.. I like the chicks but a married guys have limits. :icon_cool:

I'd say the raffles. That show two years ago at the Ford dealer on the west side had some of the best bid auction prizes.

Also the one in Mesa at a huge community church has amazing prizes too....

Mr. Austin
01-16-09, 04:25 PM
I like hanging with the people from our club and meeting new people. Until I joined CMC I thought I was the only whack job that was insane about cars.
None of my family gets it, and my neighbors tell me my marriage must be great if I rub on my wife the same way I rub on my cars! :laughing:

Once I hung out with some of the CMC members for awhile I found out that it is actually a disease enjoyed by many others.

hahaha.. And her response is?

JoeT
01-17-09, 04:12 PM
Well my wife always wants more rubbing. :woot1: