PDA

View Full Version : Copperstate's New Division!!

Jacostang
08-03-08, 09:03 PM
Several Board members and myself have decided to begin a new 'Racing Division' with a whole seperate panel of members to plan Drag racing, AutoCross Events, Cruises and other racing activities..This has become so important that we feel that it deserves a whole seperate division..

The idea with the backing from our Sponsor Berge Ford is promote racing in the safest way and keeping it off the streets! We will have seminars and instructors to help enhance your racing skills..

So here we go a whole division just for all you racers out there and if you want to be on the panel please pipe in anytime!!:highfive:

AZSonicSnake
08-03-08, 10:54 PM
this is beyond awesome. i hope to be able to help out with this.

4Jenna
08-03-08, 11:09 PM
Wow, awesome!!!!!

sinspawn7
08-03-08, 11:14 PM
thats a great idea! :pinkthumb:

Jacostang
08-04-08, 01:10 PM
Thanks Guys and we will be rollingthis out in October, Hint, Hint if you get my drift and I hope to have the CMCRD Pace Car done by then!!!

2bav8
08-04-08, 08:10 PM
Sweeeet

4doorfoxy
08-05-08, 12:22 AM
This is just great, glad things are working in this direction, I can't wait to see how it works out! I'll be glad to help with whatever I can!

67 'Stang Lover
08-05-08, 01:24 AM
Dave,
I know I am already on the team, as we talked about this last Meeting. I am glad this is going to happen and hopefully we can get a lot of Member's on board. I will see you this Sunday so we can talk about it at the Monthly Meeting. Thanks again for starting this up.
Steve............

GasMan
08-05-08, 11:15 AM
I will definnetly bring this up at tomorrow's WWM's meeting, we have a select few memebers that would really enjoy participating in events like this...including myself.

Bandit
08-05-08, 12:35 PM
Cool!

I don't know if I can put off joining the club any longer now...

:stang2:

03cobrazzz
08-05-08, 01:32 PM
new devision or not is here anyone who want to race me at the track in oktober 11.5 or slower cause no cage???????????????????????????????????????? and yes Dave count me in for the new devision see ya at the meeting:highfive::woot2:

AZSonicSnake
08-05-08, 06:47 PM
bring it on mr andy! you know i'm game. just leave the juice off so were even! :sticktonge: :woot1: