PDA

View Full Version : How about a CMC 2009 Calendar?

HIKER
08-07-08, 03:00 PM
Any thoughts on this.

Someone has to have software on their computer to design a cool calendar. Print it out on some nice cardstock and bind it at any office supply store.

Maybe a mixture of different years from classic to new.

Everyone can submit their best picture and we can vote down to the best 12.

We still have enough time this year to get things rolling.

ASUSMC
08-07-08, 03:46 PM
Will there be good lookin young females in this calender???? :icon_cool:

HIKER
08-07-08, 04:00 PM
Well, some of us are married so I doubt you'll see any prime select holding my hood down..

But take whatever pics you want...

It should be a vote for the best 12..

HIKER
08-07-08, 04:04 PM
dddddd

HIKER
08-07-08, 04:11 PM
http://www.hp.com/hho/hp_create/calendars-standard_monthly.html

AZSonicSnake
08-07-08, 04:35 PM
i love that idea. fact its been mentioned before, and it never matured. but definetly a great idea. and i for one would rather it was just cars. sure i appreciate a purty woman next to a stang, but if i plan to hang it in the house anywhere, it won't have any in it. :twothumbsup:

Chris B.
08-07-08, 05:33 PM
We just need to make sure we ask a Ford rep. about it, and clear it through them first! There was a huge deal with the BMC a while back about a calender with members mustangs in it. It was finally resolved but it was still a huge deal!!

ttocs
08-07-08, 06:05 PM
I think it is a great idea as well. We certainly have at LEAST 12 really cool cars on here.

ttocs
08-07-08, 06:06 PM
oh, and no camaro's either...........

05mustangman
08-07-08, 07:18 PM
i would totally be down for it. we should have the members that will be in it gather up to take the pictures.

Jacostang
08-07-08, 07:25 PM
Can we look into this again? I would be glad to do one for sure!!

Sqrlnts
08-07-08, 08:00 PM
Hi, guys!! Just hoping you will consider my mustang for the calendar? Let me know K?

AZSonicSnake
08-07-08, 08:05 PM
well, looks like we found the cover!! :sticktonge: :laughing: :biglaugh:

Sqrlnts
08-07-08, 08:15 PM
Ahh, thanks AZSS, your the best. Thats my drift mustang. Here is my drag mustang!!!

AZSonicSnake
08-07-08, 08:51 PM
sweet!!! where is the fuse? lol...

HIKER
08-08-08, 10:21 AM
Ahh, thanks AZSS, your the best. Thats my drift mustang. Here is my drag mustang!!!

Do you harvest corn with that?

ttocs
08-08-08, 07:28 PM
no no no no, corn is too tall... HE would the optional super tall rear wing to do that that one is obviously for wheat.

Sqrlnts
08-08-08, 08:40 PM
wheat, milo and soybeans!!!

DVSRICK
08-09-08, 07:11 AM
Hi, guys!! Just hoping you will consider my mustang for the calendar? Let me know K?

:bitchslap: That was just wrong !!!

And I dont know about you guys but its a little scary thinking about the calendar !! ( Dave as Mr February) :laughing:

Sqrlnts
08-09-08, 02:04 PM
:bitchslap: That was just wrong !!!

I know, I know. I just couldn't resist showing off the pride of the SN tribe!!!

ttocs
08-09-08, 11:17 PM
I just looked again and realized that is a spoiler onthe hood.........

There is a celica in gilbert that looks about the same.

4doorfoxy
08-10-08, 12:22 PM
A calendar is a great idea I think, but we do need to get the legalities out of the way first..... anyone maybe mention it to Berge and see what they say about it?

I'm definately willing to do some more photoshoots to get some awesome group shots.... I actually think stuff like that is the way to go for a club calendar rather than just choosing 12 individual cars. We have so many great cars in the club, why not take advantage of that?

We could so something like maybe get groups of body styles together for the months and fill in with specialties like cobras, saleens, roushes.... just think of all the possibilities; limiting ourselves to 12 individual cars is definately not the way to go.

Jacostang
08-10-08, 05:56 PM
Your right Jen, I will talk to Penny over at Berge and we have so many cars in the club there should be nice group shots of different generatons of Stangs!!! I'll update this tomorrow after I speak to Penny and I'll look at the BMC Web site to see what they had to do...

HanksGT
08-11-08, 12:33 AM
I like Jens suggestion of groups of club cars and Hikers suggestion of handling it at an office supply. Then we just keep it in the club (no advertising-no hassle like BMC).

Your right Jen, I will talk to Penny over at Berge and we have so many cars in the club there should be nice group shots of different generatons of Stangs!!! I'll update this tomorrow after I speak to Penny and I'll look at the BMC Web site to see what they had to do...

vin man
08-21-08, 02:28 PM
Maybe a calendar showing first Generation Mustangs and newer models side by side?