PDA

View Full Version : GT500 Moroso Cooling package......

Jonathan@DRI
08-13-08, 08:43 AM
D'Agostino Racing Inc. has put together a cooling packages for your Shelby GT500 that will help cool down your Shelby GT500 better. The number one enemy that hurts the Shelby's performance or any forced induction application is heat. Heat absolutely kills a vehicle's performance and can also cause damage to your engine. It becomes even more important when modifying your vehicle to create more power, whether its from turning the boost up or doing an intake. You want to keep your intake air temps under control. Even in stock form their is room for improvement.

Here we have the Stage 1 Cooling Package. The Stage 1 Cooling Package consists of tank upgrades. This is a good modification because upgrading your Intercooler Tank and Expansion Tank means more fluid capacity which translates in cooler engine and intake air temperatures.

The first tank we have pictures is the Moroso Intercooler Reservoir tank. Upgrading to this tank allows you to hold more fluid than stock, more fluid will equal faster and more efficient cooling times. Stock tanks holds 1.5 qts, this tank holds close to a GALLON. Not only that but it definitely helps in the looks department.

The second tank included in the package is the Moroso Expansion Tank. The Moroso expansion tank will help to lower engine coolant temps. This is important for those who do a lot of daily driving, or do road racing.
http://dagostinoracing.com/bmz_cache/5/59612637901e04bb0c295fb8bbe3858a.image.425x550.jpg

These kits are in stock and ready to ship. Order by clicking on the link below or giving us a call.

http://dagostinoracing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2678_124_20328_20378&products_id=15738

AZSonicSnake
08-13-08, 09:26 AM
can you get the moroso radaitor expansion tank for the 99-04's? i have been wanting to swap out my lfp...

Jonathan@DRI
08-13-08, 09:45 AM
can you get the moroso radaitor expansion tank for the 99-04's? i have been wanting to swap out my lfp...
sure can. thats no problem. Give us a call if you want to order it.

Derek@DRI
10-03-08, 07:50 AM
This is a great mod for you Shelby guys.