PDA

View Full Version : Stage 3 Motorsports Track Day

JOHN@S3M
08-29-08, 03:38 PM
Stage3Motorsports Presents "Track & Fun Day"

When: Sept 27th 2008
Where: FireBird Raceway of Chandler,AZ.

This is a Great opportunity for you to Road race your car on a Real Track. Whether your a first time driver or a Pro racer this is a great chance to see what road racing is all about. Pro Auto Sports is providing us with a great experience all for $100. This cost includes An introduction to Auto road racing, Classes start at 7am, you will be instructed on proper driving etiquette and driving skills. Then you will take to the track in your own car and practice what you've learned. Your price includes a 2008 Pro Auto Sports License and 4 20min sessions. If you have any questions call us or check out Pro Auto Sports Site at. http://www.proautosports.com/ Please register in advance so we know your coming. So grab a Helmet and come out. :pepper:
John, Stage3Motorsports

GasMan
08-29-08, 06:28 PM
WAIT!!!!
Road race the stang on Saturday....
work for four days...
jump on a plane headed for Maui...
lay on the beach with good friends for a week....in Maui...
come back shine up the car for the car show on saturday????
YEAAA SUN....

N0DakBud
08-30-08, 09:18 AM
Dag nab it! That's the Mrs's birthday. I don't think I'll be able to make it. I'm still paying for the birthday I missed 4 years ago (new jewelry, trip to Hawai'i, kitchen remodel, new appliances, new car, the list goes on).

But, just in case I'm able to arrange to be kicked out of the house, is the $100 price based on membership in any particular club/group?

JOHN@S3M
08-31-08, 12:52 AM
This $100 is for the "Average Joe" that has never set foot on the track to walk rite up and learn a thing or to about Road Racing. :biglaugh: