PDA

View Full Version : Newbie!

DannyStyle22
06-17-06, 06:35 PM
My name is Daniel im 19 and yes my Mach 1 is mine! Im not one of those young guys with nice cars mommy and daddy bought for them. I work 65 hrs a week for her. N e ways its a blk/blk/blk 03 Mach 1 with about 16k miles on it. So far its basically stock besides, borla catback,k&n filter, swapped all fluids for royal purple, and ya that just about does it for now ill let the pictures do the rest of the talkin. Let me know what you guys think...:biggrin:

BurnTire
06-17-06, 06:54 PM
My name is Daniel im 19 and yes my Mach 1 is mine! Im not one of those young guys with nice cars mommy and daddy bought for them. I work 65 hrs a week for her. N e ways its a blk/blk/blk 03 Mach 1 with about 16k miles on it. So far its basically stock besides, borla catback,k&n filter, swapped all fluids for royal purple, and ya that just about does it for now ill let the pictures do the rest of the talkin. Let me know what you guys think...:biggrin:
Nice Car
Welcome to the site.

QTRPONY
06-17-06, 07:07 PM
So when are we going to rename this website to AZ Mach 1's?:smile:

Welcome aboard.

BurnTire
06-17-06, 07:14 PM
Mach 1's are taking over. LOL
Hey guys all stangs are welcome.
Cobra, Mach or 66 Classic.
Machs are good in my book at least they don't have a POS IRS like my cobra.
If you Mach owners want to put together an AZ Mach club I can give you a forum in the club section.
Just let me know.

QTRPONY
06-18-06, 09:31 AM

Is that a 5 spd or an auto?

DannyStyle22
06-18-06, 12:02 PM
5 spd. of course! lol. all blk blk blk with the chrome 18x9's! I love her! I havent seen many mach's around here... Whenever I make it out to the Pavillions Im the only mach out there and the only one I see driving around town is a yellow/black one

Indy
06-18-06, 12:50 PM
Welcome.

My MACH is black too, but I have an automatic. Its my DD, but my 93 GT is a 5 speed.

QTRPONY
06-18-06, 05:07 PM
What part of town do you live in?

I don't drive mine every day. I have an F150 I drive to work through the week. I usualy drive the Mach on weekends.

DannyStyle22
06-18-06, 05:32 PM
I live in far east mesa around power and the 60. u? I just sold my 00 gt so I gotta drive it everday untill i buy another car. Now that I think about it I saw a blk mach on superstition springs bld. once.

50 BMG
06-19-06, 12:51 PM
Welcome aboard...