PDA

View Full Version : Real Life Telemarketers are fun!

1966PonyGirl
10-01-08, 12:53 PM
Ok i think i am the only one that will laugh at this... but thats ok!

So we swiched phones a while back, and now we have regular phone numbers here at work. We get telemarketers like crazy. Today, I had to indulge this one.

I get a call from Modlink trying to tell me on a recording that something was wrong with my warrenty for my car. They tell me to stay on the line so some one can help me. A real life person picks up and asks what is the year make and model of my car.

1966 Ford Mustang? Can you help me on my warrenty?:phone:

they hung up :Crysmile:

rdrumm
10-01-08, 01:43 PM
I thought it was funny!

Mr. Austin
10-01-08, 02:13 PM
haha i got one 2!! they called my cell though....their not supposed to

ttocs
10-01-08, 04:26 PM
I messed with a girl marketer that called me one day. I interupted her in the middle of her opening schpeel with - "DO YOU ACCEPT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOUR?" In kind of a dark, mean voice.... She very quietly answered an unsure yes and I could tell I had completely knocked her off of her routine and didn't know what to do so I could not help but to scare her some more by now yelling in a meaner voice "SATAN IF YOUR MASTER SATAN IS YOUR MASTER HE WILL COME TO GET YOU!" when she finally hung up.... Another verse and I would have broke out giggling like a school girl.

Now if you think that is funny you can imagine my room mates face as just before the phone rang we had opened the papa-johns box and each taken our first piece. He was about to take his first bite when I went into my little act so he had stopped, mouth still open with a look of confused fear mixed with hunger on his face.

fazm
10-01-08, 07:43 PM
when they called me i said i had a 35 duesenberg. the guy told me ok, and about 5 minutes later he said hold on let me get my supervisor. after he got on, i repeated the info to him, he was looking it up.

what model, blah blah blah. after i finally got it through his head what it was, he said "we dont warranty anything over 10 years old"

Jacostang
10-02-08, 09:40 AM
I love it! Messin with them..

1966PonyGirl
10-03-08, 06:06 PM
I messed with a girl marketer that called me one day. I interupted her in the middle of her opening schpeel with - \\"DO YOU ACCEPT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOUR?\\" In kind of a dark, mean voice.... She very quietly answered an unsure yes and I could tell I had completely knocked her off of her routine and didn't know what to do so I could not help but to scare her some more by now yelling in a meaner voice \\"SATAN IF YOUR MASTER SATAN IS YOUR MASTER HE WILL COME TO GET YOU!\\" when she finally hung up.... Another verse and I would have broke out giggling like a school girl.

Now if you think that is funny you can imagine my room mates face as just before the phone rang we had opened the papa-johns box and each taken our first piece. He was about to take his first bite when I went into my little act so he had stopped, mouth still open with a look of confused fear mixed with hunger on his face.

ttocs.... you are my hero!! i cracked up laughing at this one!

1966PonyGirl
10-03-08, 06:10 PM
when they called me i said i had a 35 duesenberg. the guy told me ok, and about 5 minutes later he said hold on let me get my supervisor. after he got on, i repeated the info to him, he was looking it up.

what model, blah blah blah. after i finally got it through his head what it was, he said \"we dont warranty anything over 10 years old\"

ha ha ha! ill have to put you in "hero" status too! i bet they didnt know what you were talking about when you mentioned a duesenberg!!!! lmao!