PDA

View Full Version : Is this shaggy's car?

Gene
06-21-06, 03:32 PM
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/2003-2004-mustang-cobra/twin-turbo-review-54856.html

If so, that ****ing sucks dude!

matt
06-21-06, 03:49 PM
Thought he was just having tuning issues. I keep hearing bad things about different kits and fitment. Just goes to show that's why they call it a Mustang nothing lines up except the fuel gauge and accelerator. :lol:

BTW Gene, how does the Hellion kit look.

Venomous Bite
06-21-06, 04:14 PM
Yeah that is my car. The real shity part is it will be a year ago June 27 that I ordered the kit.

matt
06-21-06, 04:20 PM
Yeah that is my car. The real shity part is it will be a year ago June 27 that I ordered the kit.
How much longer do you expect before completion? I can barley go without my car for a week can't imagine a year.

Gene
06-21-06, 04:24 PM
Thought he was just having tuning issues. I keep hearing bad things about different kits and fitment. Just goes to show that's why they call it a Mustang nothing lines up except the fuel gauge and accelerator. :lol:

BTW Gene, how does the Hellion kit look.

The kit looks amazing. Bassani does all the welds and piping so you know it looks badass. The Maximum Motorsorts K member is going in tonight and I'll snap a couple pics and post them tomorrow. The front suspension is top quality, which is taking up a lot of my time since a full maximum Motorsports front suspension is no joke.

Gene
06-21-06, 04:26 PM

See if HP will take it back after they try to defend it on the above post. Then buy a 76 single BB Hellion with the best front suspension a mustang can have.

Venomous Bite
06-21-06, 04:52 PM
I have no idea when it will be done. It hasn't been a year since I drove the car but a year since I ordered the kit. I don't think HP will buy it back since it is already modified.

Dalamar
06-21-06, 05:40 PM
Wow, so what I've heard about HP is true...

Sorry to hear about the headaches.
Did you get it all worked out?
Good luck to you man