PDA

View Full Version : Short video

Akuma
06-26-06, 09:19 PM
Bye bye video.

50 BMG
06-26-06, 09:32 PM
Man I suck. Windows up and the zoom button owns me!

Next time will be better. Your right about the floorboard heat, it sure did fvck up the footage and focus.

Get your rev limiter removed and start rolling from 6K RPM. 4K RPM = Twin Screw = not you.

Gene
06-27-06, 10:23 AM
****in sweet dude. How does it feel? Give us some feedback mang!:icon_cool:

BurnTire
06-27-06, 12:49 PM
Guys use some discretion on posting videos.
There is a perfect shot of a license plate at the end.
This site is open to all and I do not want to promote street racing on this site. I don't want to end up being the one who has to give your IP to law enforcement if they come knocking on the door.

Gene
06-27-06, 01:05 PM
Good response! Lets get that monster to the track!

AZSnake98
06-27-06, 01:08 PM
Ok... all I want to know is... when do I get to be cameraman? That thing is ****ing sick...

AZSonicSnake
06-27-06, 01:12 PM
yea bring it out to speedworld this wednesday. :icon_cool:

50 BMG
06-27-06, 01:29 PM
yea bring it out to speedworld this wednesday. :icon_cool:

He needs more seat time in the car (his words), and it doesn't have seatbelts :icon_rolleyes: Ya ya I know save your comments the 5 points are sitting at Dan's shop waiting to go on right now.

We we're sandbaggin the video: It got retuned when it went back to SVC to get the traction assembly switched to what he ordered and the T56 repaired after they released the car with crushed shims and bushings. The limiter got bumped down to 7500 RPM's for some reason when he normally shifts the car past 8K RPM's, as he was doing before he took it in for repair work. As you can see when he raced the red cobra, it doesn't really hit till after 6 grand... then it's ludicrous speed...

Then comes the PA C4, then the MSD ignition system, then the C16 on 28-30 PSI setup.

Gene
06-27-06, 01:37 PM
he normally shifts the car past 8K RPM's :icon_eek:

Ethan@S3M
06-27-06, 01:45 PM
then the C16 on 28-30 PSI setup.

That is gonna be f***ing crazy. Cant wait to see it in person.

AZSonicSnake
06-27-06, 02:06 PM
understandable, think i would want plenty of seat time too before racing that rocketship.

50 BMG
06-27-06, 06:26 PM
:icon_eek:

VT said it was fine. He called them to talk about any reprocussions of running C16 inside the longblock and about shifting at 8 grand. They said no problem.

I think he is gonna set the shiftlight at 7900.

The turbos are not ball-bearing, thats the real :icon_eek:

Gene
06-27-06, 06:56 PM
VT said it was fine. He called them to talk about any reprocussions of running C16 inside the longblock and about shifting at 8 grand. They said no problem.

I think he is gonna set the shiftlight at 7900.

The turbos are not ball-bearing, thats the real :icon_eek:

Dude, thats crazy LOL! I wish I could rev mine to the moon like that. Once he gets to full spoll, he has another 4K rpms left, good lord!

vicious781
07-09-06, 06:39 PM
He needs more seat time in the car (his words), and it doesn't have seatbelts :icon_rolleyes: Ya ya I know save your comments the 5 points are sitting at Dan's shop waiting to go on right now.

We we're sandbaggin the video: It got retuned when it went back to SVC to get the traction assembly switched to what he ordered and the T56 repaired after they released the car with crushed shims and bushings. The limiter got bumped down to 7500 RPM's for some reason when he normally shifts the car past 8K RPM's, as he was doing before he took it in for repair work. As you can see when he raced the red cobra, it doesn't really hit till after 6 grand... then it's ludicrous speed...

Then comes the PA C4, then the MSD ignition system, then the C16 on 28-30 PSI setup.

Hmmm, thats interesting....Why would you take your car to another shop if you suspect something is wrong when SVC backs all their work?

50 BMG
07-09-06, 08:26 PM
Dunno...he'll be back on Thursday.

Dan
07-10-06, 09:58 AM
Hmmm, thats interesting....Why would you take your car to another shop if you suspect something is wrong when SVC backs all their work?

Performance Solution is on the same side of town as Kyle and they / we do good work. Not everyone blindly trusts a shop they just forked out the national debt for. He brought it by to have the car double checked so we pointed out the small things like the hose clamps that were not tight. That was a large job so it always pays to get a second opinion if the shop is honest they have nothing to worry about. So don’t get so defensive because he wanted the car checked over by someone he trusts. Oh and by the way I could have made money off of him but instead we had him return to get the small things taken care of @ svc. Sorry If I didn’t fall in to shop vs. shop thing.

vicious781
07-12-06, 04:51 AM
Performance Solution is on the same side of town as Kyle and they / we do good work. Not everyone blindly trusts a shop they just forked out the national debt for. He brought it by to have the car double checked so we pointed out the small things like the hose clamps that were not tight. That was a large job so it always pays to get a second opinion if the shop is honest they have nothing to worry about. So don?t get so defensive because he wanted the car checked over by someone he trusts. Oh and by the way I could have made money off of him but instead we had him return to get the small things taken care of @ svc. Sorry If I didn?t fall in to shop vs. shop thing.

I honestly was just curious about the thoughts behind his actions, thats all. Im not trying to start anything but seems like you're the one on the defensive. You should have no reason to be since your shop does great work as well.