PDA

View Full Version : Techco 720HP Engine!!!!!! 302CI 3V

DrumSTW3
11-19-08, 08:51 PM
:pepper::woot2:All I can say is WOW!!!!! It's official... 722.5 HP. This thing is unbelievable.

After driving it home from Techco in Anaheim, CA to AZ (adaquate break in mileage) I just started to open it up a little. This thing throws me back in my seat. With the Borla exhaust it's loud, but doesn't drone to the point of migrane status. These guys are the best in the business. Hands down. Nothing but professional, and they have the passion to care about what they put their name on. Their attention to detail is unparelleled. If you have a special request, they bend over backwards while jumping through hoops to make the impossible a reality.

If it sounds like i'm kissing ass...well, I am. These guys deserve it. I could not be happier, and everything far exceeded my expectations.

Thank you goes out to Carlos, and all of the Techco guys for making this real. Also thanks to their families for putting up with the long hours so this could get done. Can't forget Borla Performance Industries, TruFiber, and Canton Racing Products. Again, the best at what they do!

I have their full 720 kit (same thing in the SMS Mustang featured on 5.0 Magazine). Check it out on their Web-Site if you haven't already. WWW.TECHCOINTL.COM (http://www.techcointl.com/)

Some Pics:

BurnTire
11-19-08, 08:58 PM
Nice now get it to the track and beat it. LOL

AZSaleen04
11-20-08, 06:24 AM
Nice!!

papa t
11-20-08, 10:02 AM
Very nice!