PDA

View Full Version : Tokico D-Spec Group Buy!!

Derek@DRI
11-24-08, 02:52 PM
Just wanted to see what type of interest their is putting together a Group Purchase for the Tokico DSP-12. I can offer great pricing on these kits, our already low price is $549.99 and I can offer much better. I need 5 committed buyers to make this happen. PM me for pricing or give me a call. 877-DRI-POWER.

For those not familiar with the Tokico D-Spec Series, here is a description.

D-Spec (damping specific) is a new extra-wide range adjustable damping system from Tokico. The extra-wide range makes it possible to use D-Spec for street, auto cross, drag racing or even road racing.

The D-Spec shocks & struts allow you to adjust rebound and compression simultaneously. Between hard and soft settings, the D-Spec shocks & struts are infinitely adjustable. The D-Spec shocks will give your Mustang the performance adjustability Mustang owners have long been waiting for you. These shocks will allow you to be road racing one minute, then going on a long road trip the next minute, fine tuning your suspension to that specific need.

The capability of the D-Spec adjustable shock to be such a multi-use product, results from a sophisticated piston and valving design, combined with a unique variable-aperture bypass controlled by an adjustable slide valve.

D-Spec shocks and struts are sold in sets of four. Each set includes a manual giving pointers on how to adjust the D-Spec as well as various suspension tuning tips.

wickedcobra
11-24-08, 04:38 PM
:pinkthumb: For the D-specs. Love mine.

Derek@DRI
11-25-08, 02:05 PM
Ok I was able to work a deal out with Tokico, so order as you like no minimum required. Price of $489 is good until end of the year!

wickedcobra
11-26-08, 12:52 AM
Thats a great price. If I remember correctly I paid around $600 or so.

Blackmagic1
11-27-08, 09:02 AM
Are these for a specific year(s) ??

Derek@DRI
12-02-08, 04:32 PM
These are for 05-09 Mustang GTs.