PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Annual ROCK N ROLL PONY SHOW!!!

RockysMom
01-08-09, 08:06 AM

Jacostang
01-08-09, 04:45 PM
Good friends, Great cars, Great Food, Live Music and under the lights!! Yahoo!!

Celebrating 30 years of the Copperstate Mustang Club and The Fox Body Mustang!!!!

66Pony
01-08-09, 05:38 PM
I'm there!

Mr. Austin
01-08-09, 06:43 PM
Yayy!!!!

AZSonicSnake
01-08-09, 10:59 PM
thats a sweet shirt design!!! veeeeeery cool!! can't wait to get mine. :D

DVSRICK
01-09-09, 02:18 PM
Last year was fun and I will be there this year too!!

BLK03SVT
01-09-09, 05:46 PM
Sounds great! It will be nicer at night- much cooler!

05mustangman
01-10-09, 03:22 AM
Yea cant wait!!!!!!

Mr. Austin
01-11-09, 11:07 AM
i cant wait!! this was such a fun show

Stangme
01-11-09, 07:32 PM
I will be there rain or shine; even if I can't get this local person/business who did such a poor, unprofessional and jig saw puzzle install job on my clear bra and/or fixes the stripe job mess as well.

RockysMom
01-18-09, 07:15 PM
Bump:sticktonge:

Torchmach
01-18-09, 08:07 PM
Count me in Trish! This is going to be fun, under the lights. I'll have to enter my Mach and '88 GT for this one. The art work is going to make a neat T-shirt too!

Classic67
01-18-09, 08:46 PM
Hey D~ Your hair is just long enough for the theme: "Mullets Under the Lights!" LOL!

Stangme
01-19-09, 08:38 AM
Trish/Copperstate,

Count me there and will do the registration and mailed within the next week or so. Hopefully I can get the extremely substandard job, damages to the paint fixed, re-done, removed and resolved that Lisa from Classic Pin-Stripes did on the stripes and clear bra install in October and November. Wish me luck, and some winning lotto numbers, sounds like I will end up needing it.

BurnTire
01-22-09, 11:32 AM
Registration form added to the first post.

AZSonicSnake
01-22-09, 01:33 PM
very cool! this is gonna be an awesome show.

swirl
01-22-09, 03:14 PM
Very nice.....ill be there.

Tatsu007
01-26-09, 07:26 PM
Hey guys just a quick question about the show. Since it is
Participants choice voting, will there be a winner for each division or just top 10?:highfive:

HanksGT
01-26-09, 09:55 PM
Top 3 in each category as listed on the entry form. Categories may be combined or split up depending on the amount of entries in each class.

Hey guys just a quick question about the show. Since it is
Participants choice voting, will there be a winner for each division or just top 10?:highfive:

evil281
01-27-09, 08:45 PM
im gona try real hard to be here, plus right down the street from my casa

RockysMom
01-28-09, 06:25 PM
Ok Guys there is a typo on the registration form, The year is supposed to be 2009, I know is a little snafoo but hey someone will say something, so please just know thats its March 28th 2009 and registration forms must be in by the 21st of March 2009. hehehe cant wait to see yall there :))))

Jacostang
03-04-09, 05:42 PM
Bump for registrations!!! Fillin up fast folks dont miss it!!

Mr. Austin
03-04-09, 08:19 PM
crap!! still gotta send mine....

RockysMom
03-07-09, 05:42 PM
This show will benefit wounded soldiers, We have a group coming to the show and They are really excited about being there, Here is what she wrote....

Hi Trisha,

Thank you so much for your time today. We are really excited to be able to participate in your event. I will complete the form and mail it on Monday. If you have any questions and need to reach me, you can either email or contact me at the number below.

Have a great day!

Beth Ann VanHoose
Home Sweet Home Campaign
"Helping our Soldiers and Their Families"
www.OurSoldiers.org (http://www.OurSoldiers.org)

If any of you would like to go to thier website its at the end of the email. I look forward to everyone being there for this great event, Hugs to all Trisha

Mr. Austin
03-07-09, 08:33 PM
I just sent my info finally after looking at it since johnny rockets!! thanks trish!!!

RockysMom
03-07-09, 09:36 PM
Your welcome and thank you for your support :)

05mustangman
03-08-09, 03:54 AM
i will be sending in my registration on monday.

FalconGTHO
03-09-09, 12:04 AM
Same here, on Monday.

RockysMom
03-09-09, 08:20 AM
Thanks GUys :):highfive:

Jacostang
03-09-09, 03:34 PM
Don't forget! Cruise on Sunday after the show to prescott and Friday before the show..We have to move all the new Mustangs, Flexs,etc from the lot for the show!!
We are meeting at 3pm at Berge to Move the cars on Friday...

Mr. Austin
03-09-09, 05:43 PM
Is their any restrictions on age? if not i will be there to help. Id like to help set up as well.

05mustangman
03-09-09, 06:12 PM
I sent in my registration form!!!!!!

HanksGT
03-09-09, 07:25 PM
I'll alert the media!! (jk)
Thanks. It helps us get the classes set up.

I sent in my registration form!!!!!!

05mustangman
03-09-09, 09:22 PM
Roll out the red carpets!!! hahahah!!!! jk

RockysMom
03-09-09, 11:38 PM
Ok Everyone, The live band has just been confirmed, THis is going to be one heck of a show, Im so geeked about it whooo hooooo. This is going to be fun for sure. The band is doing the show probono because we have so many charities we are benefitting for this show. So the more people who enter the better the show and more will go to the charities. Dont be shy you know you wanna show off your baby and maybe win a trophy to boot, and help out some great causes. Plus lots of cool door prizes and OMG wait till you see the goodie bags wow. They are for the first 100 entries, We are filling up fast yall. See you all at the show :highfive:

DVSRICK
03-10-09, 01:58 AM
Im still trying to decide what class to run in. stock or modded ?

RockysMom
03-10-09, 08:04 AM
Depends on what you have done to your car :woot1:

HanksGT
03-10-09, 09:31 AM
Any power adders or major body changes would push you into modified. Otherwise stock.

Although chrome valve caps would surely be a modified car....(jk)

Im still trying to decide what class to run in. stock or modded ?

DVSRICK
03-10-09, 11:48 AM
Depends on what you have done to your car :woot1: ummm ya I need to be in modified

Mr. Austin
03-10-09, 01:05 PM
Is their any restrictions on age? if not i will be there to help. Id like to help set up as well.
Anyone know?

HanksGT
03-10-09, 01:13 PM
No age restrictions. If they let me help, anyone can help!

Anyone know?

RockysMom
03-10-09, 07:06 PM
You have to be 18 with a Drivers License as far as I know, the more the merrier Just be nice to the cars hehehehee.

Mr. Austin
03-11-09, 05:24 PM
I was actually going to move cars as a job for ford until i heard they were laying off and figured id be the first to go if i jusyt got hired. no point. If someone can find out or give me the number i will call and ask. Trish im sending you a PM with some questions on the show

RockysMom
03-13-09, 08:26 AM
The 21st is approaching fast guys and gals, Make sure you dont miss out on the goodie bag. Its awesome (Thanks Dave). We are filling up fast. Remember this show benefits the wounded soldiers, What a great cause. We have over 60 entered right now. First 100 get a bag :) See you at the show......

DVSRICK
03-13-09, 08:29 AM
The 21st is approaching fast guys and gals, Make sure you dont miss out on the goodie bag. Its awesome (Thanks Dave). We are filling up fast. Remember this show benefits the wounded soldiers, What a great cause. We have over 60 entered right now. First 100 get a bag :) See you at the show......

Count me in!!!! :frown: Printer broke so I have to run by moms house to print out and mail in.

Jacostang
03-13-09, 09:29 AM
C'mon where are all the Terminator guys???

ASUSMC
03-13-09, 10:15 AM

Poor and saving for a down payment on a house...

Mr. Austin
03-13-09, 05:46 PM
I hate to impose but this was an idea for after show.

My church up the street is putting this on.

i said aloud as a though "hey this would be a great after show idea!!"

The pastor (who is very very sweet) said "Hey!!!! that would be Awesome to have all those Beautiful Mustangs out there!!!

The idea is it starts at six prices and all are on there more details to come. if it is a good idea and you are interested LET Me KNOW!!!

Torchmach
03-13-09, 07:16 PM
I hate to impose but this was an idea for after show.

My church up the street is putting this on.

i said aloud as a though "hey this would be a great after show idea!!"

The pastor (who is very very sweet) said "Hey!!!! that would be Awesome to have all those Beautiful Mustangs out there!!!

The idea is it starts at six prices and all are on there more details to come. if it is a good idea and you are interested LET Me KNOW!!!

That brings back Drive-In Movie Memories! Spent more than one Saturday Night at the Drive In, watching Cheech and Chongs "Up in Smoke"! Doubt the Pastor would want to show that, even with the scene where the DEA agents are frisking down the Nuns, edited out!

BUMMER MAN !

Jacostang
03-13-09, 07:53 PM
Poor and saving for a down payment on a house...
Well if ya can't afford the $25 you could put it in display and still hang out for with us for Free,, but remember we are giving proceeds away to Wounded Vets and their families.:bouncy:

AZSonicSnake
03-13-09, 09:14 PM

right here!!! gave trish my moneys already! kinda feels weird, normally its a last minute trip up to hanks house. :biglaugh:

HanksGT
03-13-09, 10:36 PM
What?!? No 10pm visit on the 21st? Its tradition.

right here!!! gave trish my moneys already! kinda feels weird, normally its a last minute trip up to hanks house. :biglaugh:

AZSonicSnake
03-14-09, 12:25 AM
haha. sorry to disappoint! :D

RockysMom
03-14-09, 08:57 AM
We will be up at the pavillions tonight with the flyers if anyone wants to join us whoo hooo... Partyyyyyyyyyy

Mr. Austin
03-14-09, 10:44 AM
That brings back Drive-In Movie Memories! Spent more than one Saturday Night at the Drive In, watching Cheech and Chongs "Up in Smoke"! Doubt the Pastor would want to show that, even with the scene where the DEA agents are frisking down the Nuns, edited out!

BUMMER MAN !

Hahaha you would be very surprised!! they are very cool and no it wont be no rated R movie but there will deff be a pg-13. not a pg. to cheesy. but id thought id throw it out there. i think they are going to watch what ever the theater has planned!

05mustangman
03-14-09, 04:52 PM
i will be leaving to go to the pavs in about an hour. so see ya there!!

Jacostang
03-14-09, 04:59 PM
Me too will be there around 5pmish....

Torchmach
03-14-09, 10:05 PM
Hahaha you would be very surprised!! they are very cool and no it wont be no rated R movie but there will deff be a pg-13. not a pg. to cheesy. but id thought id throw it out there. i think they are going to watch what ever the theater has planned!

Maybe we could bring the guy's from Wounded Warriors over for a Drive-In movie. They put their lives on the line for this country, and have returned with thier lives changed forever. It would be nice to show them we remember, and appreciate their sacrifice.

Mr. Austin
03-14-09, 10:55 PM
That would be Great!!!

Jacostang
03-15-09, 11:33 AM
A drive in night would be very cool! We're gonna check into it!

ThePunisher95
03-15-09, 11:33 AM
Can you buy a shirt with the design on page one?

RockysMom
03-15-09, 11:36 AM
yeah we would take up the whole Drive in, 50 to 60 Mustangs all coralled together ehhehehe whooo hoooooo

Jacostang
03-15-09, 12:34 PM
Can you buy a shirt with the design on page one?
Yes that is the show shirt. They will be $15
Yes the dash plaque also that everyone gets who enters the show!

Mr. Austin
03-15-09, 11:15 PM
Trish i told them there would be over 50 and they looked at me and laughed.. she said the more the merrier

RockysMom
03-16-09, 03:11 PM
Come on all you fox body owners, we have a special spot for you. We currently only have three registered hmmmmm

RockysMom
03-16-09, 03:13 PM
Once the board gets together again, we will plan maybe another day to do that, It sounds like fun for sure. We will let you know so you can let them now ok? Thanks :)
Trish i told them there would be over 50 and they looked at me and laughed.. she said the more the merrier

DVSRICK
03-16-09, 07:01 PM
Come on all you fox body owners, we have a special spot for you. We currently only have three registered hmmmmm
Damit im working on it. You dont have to yell :laughing1:

Torchmach
03-16-09, 08:02 PM

A point to keep in mind Fox Fans, this year marks the 30th anniversary of the introduction of the Fox platform Mustang. Lets see a big turn of them!

The entry for my 88' GT will be going out in the mail tomorrow, Trish. It is taking some work mechanically, and cosmeticly, but my loud mouth neighbours won't be calling it my work beater any more. It should get me to Knott's and back next month too.

Love the way Dark Canyon Red glows when it is polished, and waxed!

Stern90LX
03-16-09, 10:34 PM
Heheh, you guys did it again on the Registration Form. There were no Convertible Mustangs built in '74 to '82. :P

:D Don't mind me, just picking nits. I'm trying to make this one since I missed the Fall meet. My boss is being a... well pick expletive and it fits, about me taking that Saturday off. I have GOT to stop getting jobs that require me to work weekends.

RockysMom
03-16-09, 10:37 PM
Ok invalid excuse there mister, It starts at 4pm, and its under the lights. And as far as the registration hehe, I knew someone would gripe about something rofl rofl, JK Hope to see you there :))):biglaugh:

Torchmach
03-16-09, 10:58 PM
Heheh, you guys did it again on the Registration Form. There were no Convertible Mustangs built in '74 to '82.

Should we give him a t-shirt for answering a triva question?

Actually there were no convertable Mustangs built from '74 thru '86. From '83 to '86 Cars left the Dearborn Assembly Line as a 2-door notchbacks minus glass, and headliner, and were shipped to Cars and Concepts, in Brighton MI. They would reinforce the floorpan, remove the roof, and install the convertable top.

AZSonicSnake
03-16-09, 11:07 PM
i would bring my fox, but er... i don't think she is up for the trip yet. workin on it though!

Mr. Austin
03-17-09, 01:39 AM
i think the 2012 should be a fox. that would be Perfect. :D

Jacostang
03-17-09, 09:17 AM
Should we give him a t-shirt for answering a triva question?

Actually there were no convertable Mustangs built from '74 thru '86. From '83 to '86 Cars left the Dearborn Assembly Line as a 2-door notchbacks minus glass, and headliner, and were shipped to Cars and Concepts, in Brighton MI. They would reinforce the floorpan, remove the roof, and install the convertable top.
Yup I missed it again but will not make that mistake again!! Hope you make it down Stern!!!

Sandbagger
03-17-09, 01:12 PM
Newbie here. Sent my registration in yesterday for the show. Looking forward to meeting some new friends.

BOOMSHAKALAKA
03-17-09, 01:38 PM
i think the 2012 should be a fox. that would be Perfect. :D

What a great idea!!!!! :biglaugh:

RockysMom
03-19-09, 07:25 PM
Were filling up fast everyone, I just got some awesome door prizes from Cobranda. cool cool.

I had a phone call from someone today and He left a message but no name and phone number so I cannot call you back whoever you are. Please call me back again please. Thanks

HanksGT
03-19-09, 07:39 PM
Welcome! The best way to meet people (and keep busy) is to work on one of the teams at the show. If you help us at registration, you get to see all the cars. Or work in the show booth...

Newbie here. Sent my registration in yesterday for the show. Looking forward to meeting some new friends.

Mr. Austin
03-19-09, 10:39 PM
ugh im like drooling over the idea of a 2012 fox.... that would deff make me happy in my pannnttsss......i mean umm i it would have a positive effect on my attitude...

Jacostang
03-26-09, 06:27 PM
Well a big thank you to all who pre-registered we hit our mark of over 100 once again!! Thanks and see you Saturday Night!!!!

Mr. Austin
03-26-09, 08:17 PM
Aww im crying.. i cant go.....

RockysMom
03-26-09, 08:28 PM
105 Pre registered cars to be exact, Thank you everyone, its greatly appreciated :) Trisha

D3VST8R96GT
03-26-09, 09:33 PM
ill be there but not gonna register my car (poor)...i went last year it was pretty nice

HanksGT
03-26-09, 11:09 PM
No excuses. Put it in Display class.

ill be there but not gonna register my car (poor)...i went last year it was pretty nice

D3VST8R96GT
03-26-09, 11:17 PM
im down tell me what to do ill be there at 330 probably

HanksGT
03-27-09, 01:15 AM
You have a PM.

im down tell me what to do ill be there at 330 probably

4Jenna
03-27-09, 10:33 AM
Can't wait!!!

DVSRICK
03-27-09, 10:37 PM
I know I said I would be out there but unfortunitly I will not. A family emergancy has accured so I am in California so I will not make it back for the show. Please take alot of pics tony so I can cry over them later!! :icon_cool:

AZSonicSnake
03-27-09, 11:03 PM
sorry to hear that man! i hope everything is ok. and you bet i will be snappin off pics like a fool. i'll put a rush on getting them posted just for ya!

DVSRICK
03-28-09, 05:44 PM
sorry to hear that man! i hope everything is ok. and you bet i will be snappin off pics like a fool. i'll put a rush on getting them posted just for ya!

thanks tony

AZSonicSnake
03-29-09, 12:14 AM
amazing show!!! great time. i think the night show is definetly the way to go. i am working on my pics now. i will have them up tomorrow. tons of awesome cars, and great friends. there is nothing like a copperstate mustang show! way to go trish and the copperstate team. thank you to all the volunteers that make this show such a good time.

D3VST8R96GT
03-29-09, 12:38 AM
def a great show a little bit of everything ...maybe they should add a cruise to it that would be cool to see a huge line of stangs.....either way it was still amazingly awesome il try and get slide show together ..sorry if i didnt get your car, my camera started dying i saved a few shots for "under the lights"

RockysMom
03-29-09, 08:22 AM
Thanks Tony, It was very hard work for sure, If you can get some shots over to Dave that would be great, I am going to be doing a article. I so appreciated everyones help. It was definately a show we will do again. I spoke with Berge and they said they would be up for a night show next year again. They were pleased as they sold two cars while the show was going on for a total of 14 cars all day, which in this economy thats a great thing. Thank you everyone !!!! Trisha

Jacostang
03-29-09, 10:22 AM
Thank You to all who came to the show and a big thanks to Trish, Hank and all the volunteers!!! Just an amazing group of Mustang Owners and Friends!!! I loved watch the little guys eyes light up when they recieved on of the 2010 Mustangs that was worth it right there.
Final Thanks to Greg and Berge..Long long day but well worth it!!!

Next week.. Jennabears!!!