PDA

View Full Version : Paintless dent repair????

svtrichie
01-11-09, 08:14 PM
Who knows of a good ding guy. I have a few small ones that I want taken out of the Bullitt. Also on the east side would be a plus.

Rich

HIKER
01-12-09, 10:38 AM
Dan Nedza

He did some work on my truck a few years ago and made it perfect.

MetalGuy
04-04-10, 03:06 PM
I am doing the dent thing on my own. You can call me at 623 217 -9315. I'm still in Chandler. Sorry I just found this. Dan

BurnTire
12-30-11, 09:57 AM
I had Dan take a few SUV Door induced dings out of my Cobra. Car looks perfect. Now I have to keep the wife away from the car with her doors.:thumbsup:

Before

After

fdkirkland
08-15-12, 12:00 PM
I know this is an older post but I recently had ding removed from the hood of my care. I got the guys name from the guy that put the 3m clear bra on my car. The Ding Doctor, is a mobile service that comes to your house/garage to do the work out of his late model and well equipped van. The guys name is Calin Rus and the phone is 623-332-2546. Web site is http://www.DingDoctorAZ.com
I watched him do the work and was amazed at what all he had in the way of tools and knowledge. I would definitely use him again. I also found a guy who tinted my windows from the clear bra dealer too, who also came to my garage and did the work. Very good price for the quality of work. I am very satisfied with his work too if anyone is looking for window tinting.

Jacostang
08-15-12, 07:39 PM
Very cool, who did your clear bra???

Blackmagic1
08-15-12, 10:05 PM
Very cool, who did your clear bra??? Still need to get mine done,getting price quotes...(suggestions..eastside preferred)

fdkirkland
08-16-12, 10:38 AM
Still need to get mine done,getting price quotes...(suggestions..eastside preferred)
It's a company called Atlas Armor. I worked with a guy named Matt who works out of his home and is near 7th St. and Thunderbird. Phone is 602-618-1836. Atlas Armor was recommended by one of our group who had Matt put a clear bra on his 2008 Shelby KR. Price was very reasonable. Enough lower in price than anyone else I talked to that it would be worth the drive from the east side. I drove to his home and sat in a chair and watched as he did it. He has a computer program that feeds templates into his special printer that cuts the pieces to perfection. His father also works with him too, I believe and there is another number listed on his literature, 602-290-4045. He recommended the window tinting guy and the Dent Doctor to me. All of these guys network and get most of their business by word of mouth. Unfortunately, I can't find the business card for the window tint guy but Matt might know.

Jacostang
08-16-12, 08:36 PM
Thats my guy too but I heard he wasnt doing private anymore, I will give him a call... I so glad he is the best!!!