PDA

View Full Version : Woodys Yogurt Mustang Display Fri 2/27/09

HanksGT
02-02-09, 11:17 AM
We have been invited to dispay our cars at the new Woody's Yogurt located at Cave Creek and Beardsley Rd, Phoenix Friday 2/27/09 from 6 to 8pm. All CMC club members will receive 10% off. They have 8 to 10 unique yogurt softserve flavors and a great topping bar.

It is on the North West corner, just south of the Loop 101. It is a big parking lot and we can have all the space we want. Several other clubs have been invited, including the PT Cruiser club. So we have to have a good showing to beat them here in town like we do in Flagstaff!

There is a new, popular Mexican restaurant in the center if you would like to eat before dessert.

Thanks!

AZSonicSnake
02-02-09, 11:33 AM
count me in! i'll be there.

ASUSMC
02-02-09, 11:36 AM
I may be able to make this as well. Depends on whether I go to the Dunes or not.

HanksGT
02-17-09, 10:04 PM
The owner has upped our discount to 20%!

We have been invited to dispay our cars at the new Woody's Yogurt located at Cave Creek and Beardsley Rd, Phoenix Friday 2/27/09 from 6 to 8pm. All CMC club members will receive 10% off. They have 8 to 10 unique yogurt softserve flavors and a great topping bar.

It is on the North West corner, just south of the Loop 101. It is a big parking lot and we can have all the space we want. Several other clubs have been invited, including the PT Cruiser club. So we have to have a good showing to beat them here in town like we do in Flagstaff!

There is a new, popular Mexican restaurant in the center if you would like to eat before dessert.

Thanks!

AZSonicSnake
02-17-09, 10:56 PM
very cool!!!! can't wait.

05mustangman
02-18-09, 12:20 AM
i will be there for sure!!

nadador
02-18-09, 05:15 PM
I'll be there.

Jacostang
02-18-09, 09:14 PM
Driving in.....!!

RockysMom
02-18-09, 09:40 PM
I think I will try to make this one, This friday is out for me saving the gas for Tucson :)

Classic67
02-23-09, 10:42 AM
Count me in! Garage door is fixed and I'm glad to be back in the saddle again.

HanksGT
02-23-09, 05:51 PM
Glad you got the 'Stang out of the garage! Looking forward to seeing everyone Friday eve. Don't forget the folding chairs, it should be nice out. If Fred can find a suitable screen, I'll bring the projector.

Count me in! Garage door is fixed and I'm glad to be back in the saddle again.

Jacostang
02-24-09, 11:03 AM
Sorry But I'm out.. Cameron's 18th B-Day!! So sorry but have fun!

HanksGT
02-24-09, 05:14 PM
Sorry yyou an't make it. Wish Cameron a Big Happy Birthday for us.
Sorry But I'm out.. Cameron's 18th B-Day!! So sorry but have fun!

HanksGT
02-27-09, 09:02 PM
Thanks to all who came out on such a nice night. I think we had 10 'Stangs vs. 11 PT Cruisers. The owner Fred thanked us for attending. Ford provided several sets of tickets for this weekends Firebird NHRA season opener.

A few members asked if we can do this again. There is Fredericos Mexican restaurant next door, so several of us ate there tonight and it was good. If enough are interested, maybe we can make it a Third Friday option.

AZSonicSnake
02-27-09, 09:54 PM
what a fun time! big time thanks for setting that all up mr hank. i would definetly do up a third friday there. between the two places and that good sized parking lot, we'd have alot of fun there.