PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

BurnTire
07-22-06, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the members of the Copperstate Mustang Club.

All you need to do is register to be able to post on this site.
The process only takes a minute and is free.

We are glad to host your forum on HPS and are glad to have your members on board. Enjoy the site.
Jeff

2bav8
07-22-06, 02:46 PM
Just wanted to say Hi and thanks for the Forum.

Jacostang
07-22-06, 03:46 PM
Good Job lets get started!!!

BurnTire
07-22-06, 03:56 PM
Good Job lets get started!!!

I didn't know you have a 5.0 Looks nice!!

Jacostang
07-22-06, 04:21 PM
Brought back from the dead about 5 years ago!!!

BurnTire
07-22-06, 04:54 PM
My old 90 LX with a powerdyne blower
I still miss this car.

http://members.cox.net/jeffz333/90LX.jpg

Lucafu1
07-22-06, 10:20 PM
Welcome!

MinGry03
07-23-06, 08:30 PM
Welcome and enjoy :beerchug:

50 BMG
07-24-06, 09:09 AM
Welcome aboard...

silverstanggt500
08-10-06, 09:38 AM
hey Burn Tire, are you one of the big guys for Copperstate Mustang Club?

BurnTire
08-10-06, 12:14 PM
No that would be Jacostang. He is the muscle of the club. LOL

silverstanggt500
08-10-06, 12:19 PM
I was wondering cause I sent an email to the head person of the welcoming committee yesterday and never got a reply back.

BurnTire
08-10-06, 12:38 PM
I am sure they will get back to you soon. These forums are new for the club. The club mainly communicated with a newsletter that was sent via mail. I will be writing a section about these forums in the next newsletter so we can get more members aware of this forum and open up more real time communication between members.

silverstanggt500
08-10-06, 12:57 PM
I meant I sent a personal email to their address that is given off the Copperstate website. Not off this forum

BurnTire
08-10-06, 01:11 PM
I meant I sent a personal email to their address that is given off the Copperstate website. Not off this forum

I understand that. If you need something important direct it to Dave on this forum (Jacostang) and he can help you out.:icon_smile:

silverstanggt500
08-10-06, 01:19 PM
ok thanks.

silverstanggt500
08-10-06, 01:32 PM
it says Jacostang cant recieve emails right now, what is his name on the copperstate web site so i can just send it directly to him?

silverstanggt500
08-10-06, 03:13 PM
Hey thanks, anyway. Becky got back to me today on the questions i had.

BurnTire
08-10-06, 03:19 PM
it says Jacostang cant recieve emails right now, what is his name on the copperstate web site so i can just send it directly to him?

You can send him a PM on this site. He checks in daily.

Jacostang
08-10-06, 03:42 PM
Hey Silverstang, I just got an e-mail from becky that she forewarded to me about modded stangs is that U? If it is, the club is very diverse but we all have one favorite car!!!!

AZSonicSnake
08-10-06, 09:29 PM
glad to see you guys on here. i have been thinking about becoming a member of the copperstate club. looks like a good group. :) plus the dealership i happen to work for seems to be rather big with you guys. :)

Jacostang
08-10-06, 09:42 PM
We have alot of fun and try new things all the timen not just cars show but we like to drive all over the place... Mustangs were meant to be Driven!

We have our general meeting this weekend if you are interested in comming on over for a look! Everyone is welcome usually about 50 people show up to the meeting.

2bav8
08-10-06, 10:13 PM
Mustangs were meant to be Driven!
Amen! My Mustang is autocrossed as much as possible.
Sure beats looking at it sitting still :mrgreen:

AZSonicSnake
08-11-06, 01:05 AM
We have alot of fun and try new things all the timen not just cars show but we like to drive all over the place... Mustangs were meant to be Driven!

We have our general meeting this weekend if you are interested in comming on over for a look! Everyone is welcome usually about 50 people show up to the meeting.

is this the meeting listed on sunday? i have plans for saturday, but could possibly work out sunday. i am intrested in joining a more serious car club. as the mazda group i have been involved with, with my other car, has been a poorly organized group.

as for driving, yea, i definetly agree. cars are meant to be driven. not too mention my bad addiction for the 1320. :biggrin:

BurnTire
08-11-06, 01:34 AM
is this the meeting listed on sunday? i have plans for saturday, but could possibly work out sunday. i am intrested in joining a more serious car club. as the mazda group i have been involved with, with my other car, has been a poorly organized group.

as for driving, yea, i definetly agree. cars are meant to be driven. not too mention my bad addiction for the 1320. :biggrin:

August 13 - CMC monthly club meeting at the Community Hall of Mount Olives Church at 1:00 P.M. The Mount of Olives Church is located at 3546 E. Thomas Road in Phoenix.

silverstanggt500
08-11-06, 09:01 AM
Hey Silverstang, I just got an e-mail from becky that she forewarded to me about modded stangs is that U? If it is, the club is very diverse but we all have one favorite car!!!!

Yeah thats me, nothing against the club personaly, it just left a bad taste in my mouth when he told me all that. I would of joined you guys but I didnt want to be ridiculed for having a very modified car. I might look into joining you this fall.

BurnTire
08-11-06, 09:46 AM
Yeah thats me, nothing against the club personaly, it just left a bad taste in my mouth when he told me all that. I would of joined you guys but I didnt want to be ridiculed for having a very modified car. I might look into joining you this fall.

If you have a MUSTANG you will fit in fine with the club. Stock or Super Modded is fine.:biggrin:

silverstanggt500
08-11-06, 10:03 AM
then I will see about joining you guys. I rather wait till my car is finished, I always felt fo rme personaly if I was going to be in a car club I better have a car. :icon_smile:

silverstanggt500
08-11-06, 10:29 AM
Hey I was looking at the application but I had a question, what does the name tags look like and what are they for?

BurnTire
08-11-06, 10:50 AM
It is a pin on name tag that some club members use when they are at club events. So people know who your name.

2bav8
08-11-06, 04:53 PM
Modified Mustang fit right in...
Heck, you'd be pretty hard pressed to find an original part on my car, LOL
There are quite a few members that also have highly modified Mustangs. We even have a "modified" class for them at the shows.

Name tags look like the outline of AZ and have you name on it so other club members can recognize you easier. I think they cost $5 which is pretty reasonable IMO.

Jacostang
08-11-06, 05:40 PM
The last few years all of our car shows have included driving events and its really made a difference!!!

Torchmach
08-12-06, 06:50 PM
then I will see about joining you guys. I rather wait till my car is finished, I always felt fo rme personaly if I was going to be in a car club I better have a car. :icon_smile:

You don't need to own a Mustang to be a member of the Copperstate Mustang Club, just an intrest in Mustangs. Might not be a bad idea to join now. It is a good way to get tapped into the Mustang Community, find out which local venders are reputable, where you can get good parts at a reasonable price, what other people are doing to their Cars, what works and doesn't, and just plain have fun!

C0braFan
08-21-06, 01:26 AM
I recently joined CMC too after living here for about 10 years. I didn't have a running Mustang for the longest time or I would've joined sooner. I'm looking forward to the Monsoon deal in October. Last one I went to was in 2003 when it was out at whosits Ford out in Chandler.

BurnTire
08-21-06, 01:06 PM
I recently joined CMC too after living here for about 10 years. I didn't have a running Mustang for the longest time or I would've joined sooner. I'm looking forward to the Monsoon deal in October. Last one I went to was in 2003 when it was out at whosits Ford out in Chandler.

Welcome to the site.:mrgreen:

AZSonicSnake
09-02-06, 08:37 PM
well, got to meet one of the members when i picked up my car. got to meet dan p., and see his beautiful mach 1. after talking with him a little bit, and picking up my new pride and joy, i wanted to let you guys know i will be attending the meeting on the 10th of this month, and rolling out the new cobra, along with bringing my good friend george and his very clean 93 gt. and we will have membership applications with us to join up. :awsome:

BurnTire
09-02-06, 08:46 PM
I just checked my schedule. I have the 10th off so I will be at the meeting also. I have to get some flyer's made to get some more of the 400 members on the forum.

Jacostang
09-03-06, 10:44 AM
well, got to meet one of the members when i picked up my car. got to meet dan p., and see his beautiful mach 1. after talking with him a little bit, and picking up my new pride and joy, i wanted to let you guys know i will be attending the meeting on the 10th of this month, and rolling out the new cobra, along with bringing my good friend george and his very clean 93 gt. and we will have membership applications with us to join up. :awsome:

Great!!! Meet you on the 10th! Most of the board will be comming back from Flagg!!!

traygurr
09-06-06, 10:15 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself and say waz up......I see lots o nice pics of pony cars here and hopefully with some time and a heap of cash I can get my 86 GT running and looking better than the way it is now.
I am relitivly new to AZ and bought this car about 3 weeks ago off of craigslist,and lets just say even tho it runs,its definitly a project for now.

I have no idea what good shops and services are in the Phoenix area so any help would be greatly appriciated from anyone that can help me find stuff for fox stangs out here.

I would like to join the club eventually but right now they way my poor pony looks and runs I think it will be quite a while before I can take it anywhere without being embarrased (or broken down)

BurnTire
09-06-06, 10:26 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself and say waz up......I see lots o nice pics of pony cars here and hopefully with some time and a heap of cash I can get my 86 GT running and looking better than the way it is now.
I am relitivly new to AZ and bought this car about 3 weeks ago off of craigslist,and lets just say even tho it runs,its definitly a project for now.

I have no idea what good shops and services are in the Phoenix area so any help would be greatly appriciated from anyone that can help me find stuff for fox stangs out here.

I would like to join the club eventually but right now they way my poor pony looks and runs I think it will be quite a while before I can take it anywhere without being embarrased (or broken down)

Welcome to the site.

Jacostang
09-06-06, 10:52 PM
Sorry had to run for a while the transport co. called and I had to get my 79 Pace Car ready to go back to Latrobe tomorrow morn. Itried to download a picture but its too big a file!!

04moostang
05-04-08, 02:43 AM
Hello all, another guy here just wantin to be a part of the club i remember a while back i drove my berge and saw a ton of mustangs (well more like 10-12) it never clicked that it was the CMC. If you didn't already read my newb post i drive a Silver 2004 SN95 and i live in Chandler oh and my name is justin.

Jacostang
05-04-08, 10:26 AM
Welcome!! Did ya find your way to the clubs web site?

orangefinfan
07-03-08, 09:31 PM
I am not quite a member yet but wanted to say hello to everyone and I look forward to meeting you. My name is Gregg and I live in the north valley with my wife Misty and our three children. I own a 2003 navy blue v6 that I use as my daily driver and will be slowing adding mods to. I also enjoy football and am a big fan of the Miami Dolphins ( hence to user name).

Jacostang
07-03-08, 09:33 PM
Welcome, hope to meet you soon!!

crickifur
01-15-11, 05:37 PM
I just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I am not a full club member yet but will be very soon! I recently bought a 68 coupe (my favorite car). I am recently from northern NY and have only been here 6 months. The car is a decent size project, but I did drive it home. I am rebuilding the engine now and will have that in by the end of the month. I have some transmission and suspension work to do and of course a little bit of 43 year old body work to do. This will be a driving project however, so I am working basically from the inside out. That all being said I just wanted to introduce myself and I hope to meet some of you soon!

Chris

Jacostang
01-16-11, 09:42 PM
Welcome! Check out the events are coming up fast!