PDA

View Full Version : Fords on 4th Car show Tucson

RockysMom
02-22-09, 07:19 PM
WOW what a very nice day, and I was the Lead car to get us all there. Im so happy I didnt get us lost. I certainly had a good time and im sure everyone did. Thanks to the Southern Mustangs for inviting us down. I have posted Pictures in the Photo Section. Here are a few shots that I had left over......

AZSonicSnake
02-22-09, 09:03 PM
sounds like a good time! maybe some year they will do it on a non nhra weekend. ;) :)

El Jefe
02-23-09, 03:28 PM
Wow I live in the city and never heard about it. They really need to do a better job advertising. I think this is the 2nd or 3rd one Ive missed

RockysMom
02-23-09, 06:10 PM
All the things we do Car shows etc,, We always post on here, or you can visit www.copperstatemustangclub.com (http://www.copperstatemustangclub.com) and look at our calendar. Plus Jeff posts our calendar on here too under the club's. And if you have any other questions you can ask myself or Jacostang, He is our club president, Torchmach is on the board too. There are many of us on here. I hope this helps for the future shows etc.. :highfive:
Wow I live in the city and never heard about it. They really need to do a better job advertising. I think this is the 2nd or 3rd one Ive missed