PDA

View Full Version : Car Covers

P Machy
07-30-06, 10:57 AM
Sorry, not sure if this belongs here or not, but any one know what options are out there for Car Covers?

If you can supply a URL, id appreciate it :beerchug:

BurnTire
07-30-06, 01:29 PM
I always buy from
California Car Caovers

http://www.calcarcover.com/

P Machy
07-31-06, 01:40 PM
Thank You :beerchug:

Should be ordering one this week, if they are not open on saturday for me to just drop in :cool:

BurnTire
07-31-06, 01:42 PM
Thank You :beerchug:

Should be ordering one this week, if they are not open on saturday for me to just drop in :cool:

Your Welcome

Gene
07-31-06, 02:17 PM
is it even worth it? What happens when you drive with dust/dirt on your car, park it, and then toss the cover on. Wouldnt that mess up your clear coat?

BurnTire
07-31-06, 02:31 PM
The cover it self will not hurt the car. I used a cover a ton when I lived in PA on a black stang. I always like to hit the car with the California car duster before I put the cover on. If you have a pile of sand on the car it would not be a good idea to cover the car. LOL

u1arunit
07-31-06, 07:57 PM
If you have a pile of sand on the car it would not be a good idea to cover the car. LOLGee thanks for telling me Jeff! By the way, what is sand..? :mrgreen:

BurnTire
07-31-06, 08:03 PM
Sand is like rain in PA. It falls from the sky out here in the dust bowl. If you come out this winter I will be sure to put some on your pillow.:eek:

P Machy
08-05-06, 11:54 AM
Woot! They are open till 4 PM on saturdays!

Guess I should at least brush my teeth before driving over there. Hopefully I dont go crazy in there :icon_wink:

Car does leave the garage much, but I need a cover since in 2 days after I was the car, it is filthy again with dust, plus it doesnt help me any when the washer/drier discharges right into the garage :bash: !

BurnTire
08-05-06, 11:57 AM
Car does leave the garage much, but I need a cover since in 2 days after I was the car, it is filthy again with dust, plus it doesnt help me any when the washer/drier discharges right into the garage :bash: !

Lint all over the car. Dryer into the garage is a strange setup.

P Machy
08-05-06, 12:02 PM
Seriously... so the cover would help out a ton right now :mrgreen:

P Machy
08-05-06, 03:13 PM
California Car Cover is like 10 minutes from my house!!! LOL. went a little crazy in there :icon_rolleyes:

BurnTire
08-05-06, 03:25 PM
They have a ton of stuff other than covers to keep your credit card active. LOL

P Machy
08-05-06, 03:31 PM
LOL!!! and that is the truth!

Picked up the best cover they had since it was fairly light in weight, plus it can be rolled up easier. Also bought blade to wipe off the water after a wash....i failed on my objective in spending as less as possible! :bash:

Thinking of going back next saturday :lol:

u1arunit
08-05-06, 07:35 PM
They do have a bunch of cool stuff!