PDA

View Full Version : Some help

Jodaddy
04-09-09, 01:34 AM
I have a roush cold air intake and need to clean the air filter, how do i do so?? what do i need??

thanks,
Mike

HigherPower
04-09-09, 05:01 AM
You could pick up a K&N cleaning kit from Autozone or someone. Tap out all the loose stuff and then spray on the cleaner and let it soak. Then rinse it out from the inside out so you dont push the dirt deeper in the filter. Let it dry then apply the oil from the kit. After that drys you should be good to go.

El Jefe
04-09-09, 01:07 PM
Would water work as a "rinser" then letting it dry and applying the oil? Depends on how dirty it is I guess

OH3MGSVT
04-09-09, 01:35 PM
Hey man, I ran into you the other night on Bell road. I was in the black vert GT with the loud exhaust lol. whats up man!

Jodaddy
04-09-09, 03:20 PM
thanks so autozone should have a kit? i mean its not to awful dirty but it never hurts to clean it its been awhile since i got it.

and holy $hit small world huh? not much dude, hit me up sometime if u wanna hit up some car shows or go out to the races

Blackmagic1
04-10-09, 08:53 AM
The K&N kit will have instructions in it. And you have to use water to wash out the cleaner and old oil. Just make sure its totally dry when you go to oil it. And DON"T over oil !!

OH3MGSVT
04-11-09, 09:24 PM
Yeah for sure man i havent gone out to any races/shows in awhile. I need to clean my car because its disgusting lol, but yeah we should hang out sometime