PDA

View Full Version : Inline section?

vin man
04-30-09, 12:02 PM
For the Limited Edition section of this forum, how about an area dedicated to the inline Six cylinder engines for their cars. We are a strange bunch! I currently participate quite a bit on fordsix.com/forum, however I believe HPS is specific to the Phoenix area.

-Vinny

BurnTire
04-30-09, 12:21 PM
HPS has members from all over. Who else will use the section?

vin man
04-30-09, 12:28 PM
My bad - I thought HPS was specific to Arizona. Disregard/delete request.

HIKER
04-30-09, 01:15 PM
My neighbor has an in-line 250 for sale if you need one.. Ran great when he pulled it out of his Ranchero...

vin man
04-30-09, 01:16 PM
No thanks. I just finished building my 200. Went with the aussie head, dui ignition, headers.... Fun

Mr. Austin
04-30-09, 01:35 PM
hey vin man f your interested in helping a young lad get his 67 six banger on the road he would GREATLY appreciate it. we have cleaned it up...Alot. but he just cant keep it going..

vin man
04-30-09, 01:56 PM
hey vin man f your interested in helping a young lad get his 67 six banger on the road he would GREATLY appreciate it. we have cleaned it up...Alot. but he just cant keep it going..

I would love to help. Send me a PM with contact info. And/or, start a thread on the problems.

Lots of great resources/info on the webiste I mentioned above as well. I've really come to love this engine!

Mr. Austin
05-01-09, 08:29 AM
yeah few people have the inline still and his has a great motor in it but just needs help getting her going. Pm sent