PDA

View Full Version : The quickest and fastest car at SpeedWorld last night .........

WildBill
05-03-09, 01:40 PM
.......was a TT 5.4 Modular Ford 05 Mustang that was driven by a woman that's only had her license for four months! This was during the monthly "Arizona's Fastest Street Car" event.
She ran 7.92 @ 181. That beats her PB from last weekend of 8.01 @ 175 where she was also the quickest and fastest car at the track.:smokin:
She was in this.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/PSR%20race%20cars/P1060498.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/PSR%20race%20cars/P1060497.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/PSR%20race%20cars/P1060496.jpg

Jacostang
05-03-09, 02:30 PM
Way to go Dana!!!!!!!!! Looks like it's running very well!!!

OH3MGSVT
05-03-09, 09:52 PM
Pics of the driver?

WildBill
05-03-09, 10:35 PM
Pics of the driver?

LOL!!! Ya should have been out a SPEEDWORLD!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Na dude..........I usually don't take pics of other men's wives.:laughing::laughing:

svtrichie
05-03-09, 11:11 PM
That is awesome, congrats!!

BOOMSHAKALAKA
05-03-09, 11:23 PM
LOL!!! Ya should have been out a SPEEDWORLD!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Na dude..........I usually don't take pics of other men's wives.:laughing::laughing:

HAHA you could get yourself into some big trouble lol.

Congrats on breaking into the 7's!

OH3MGSVT
05-03-09, 11:29 PM
Ahahahaha my fault!! didnt know she was married :doh:

VERY nice runs and car!! i'll try to keep my pecker in my pants sorry for the misunderstanding lol!

Figured she was younger since she got her license 4 months ago lol

BOOMSHAKALAKA
05-04-09, 12:03 AM
Ahahahaha my fault!! didnt know she was married :doh:

VERY nice runs and car!! i'll try to keep my pecker in my pants sorry for the misunderstanding lol!

Figured she was younger since she got her license 4 months ago lol

HAHA so your thinking she's about 16? and you are how old these days?? thats illegal... lol :laughing:

OH3MGSVT
05-04-09, 12:44 AM
long, funny story behind what my nickname is but we wont go there lol

HotrodRN
05-04-09, 08:24 AM
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the support. I'm just out to have a little fun...not trying to prove anything. I just happen to be a girl who loves cars!
Ahawkins-no worries. I'll keep my eyes out for another hot looking 16 y/o car chick for you (lol)!:redface:

AZSaleen04
05-04-09, 08:51 AM
Congrats on breaking into the 7's. I've seen this car at Speedworld and it's amazing!

ASUSMC
05-04-09, 11:00 AM
Great runs. MMR builds a hell of a car. You can clearly drive the crap out of it.

AZSonicSnake
05-04-09, 11:47 AM
Great runs. MMR builds a hell of a car. You can clearly drive the crap out of it.

i think the Cook's might argue that a lil bit. there has been alot of headache's to get this car to that number. i am happy to finally hear about it running the number though! and big time congrats to Dana for driving it there!!! :woot1:

WildBill
05-04-09, 12:13 PM
i think the Cook's might argue that a lil bit. there has been alot of headache's to get this car to that number. i am happy to finally hear about it running the number though! and big time congrats to Dana for driving it there!!! :woot1:

Exactly!!! .............and we'll just leave at that.The people that own, drive and work on the car know the real story.

WildBill
05-04-09, 12:20 PM
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the support. I'm just out to have a little fun...not trying to prove anything. I just happen to be a girl who loves cars!
Ahawkins-no worries. I'll keep my eyes out for another hot looking 16 y/o car chick for you (lol)!:redface:

You're gaining quite a following here and quite a few other websites.

You should go to the newbie section and introduce yourself to the people here. You'll find that you'll get quite a warm reception.:pinkthumb:

I'm gonna get Tony to come out to your next outing to get PR pics of the car in action. We'll take some of those pics and get Dan to make you a cool signature pic!:biglaugh:

D3VST8R96GT
05-04-09, 03:15 PM
i gotta get out to speed world next time

HotrodRN
05-04-09, 04:10 PM
Bill-What other websites?

WildBill
05-04-09, 10:35 PM

PM sent!

ttocs
05-05-09, 06:55 AM

With a signon of hotrn I am curious to know what other websites myself:woot1:.

No offence to your husband:hi:.

WildBill
05-05-09, 08:15 AM
With a signon of hotrn I am curious to know what other websites myself:woot1:.

No offence to your husband:hi:.

That's HotrodRN!:d066:

WildBill
05-05-09, 12:57 PM
Dana and the crew will be taking the car back out to SpeedWorld this Friday for all that want to see her and the car run!
We plan to run pretty quick before the street cars mess the prep too much and maybe get another run in after that, so be there early!

4Jenna
05-07-09, 12:40 AM
Congrats on the run, it was a very impressive sight to see!

All of the AFSC racers and officials came up to me after your run and asked...are they racing with us? I said no just test n tune....they were like whew!

haha

Time for you to come be the new ET and MPH holder for AFSC!

Job well done, and the best part is you guys are great people! Look forward to seeing you guys at the track soon again!

-Chris

WildBill
05-07-09, 08:06 AM
Congrats on the run, it was a very impressive sight to see!

All of the AFSC racers and officials came up to me after your run and asked...are they racing with us? I said no just test n tune....they were like whew!

haha

Time for you to come be the new ET and MPH holder for AFSC!

Job well done, and the best part is you guys are great people! Look forward to seeing you guys at the track soon again!

-Chris
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1:

We'll be out there this Friday waiting on the gate to open!

4Jenna
05-07-09, 02:31 PM
I'd love to see a new contender in AFSC Outlaw! Lots of spectators at our races, and the driver/car/crew could mingle with a bunch of great people!

I also told them there was a new sheriff in town..haha!!

I belive our next race is July 4th.

-Chris

WildBill
06-05-09, 11:11 AM
We're going back out tonight and Sat. night to see if we can nail a 7.8X!