PDA

View Full Version : 1972 Mach 1 Interior

JoeT
08-09-09, 11:35 PM
Figured I should move my posts to the Mach 1 section in case anyone ever needs these answers later it will be easier to find under the title.

Anyway wanted to know if anyone has a connection for the complete interior in black? All Interior plastic and door panels and seat covers for front and rear. Basically Id like to replace it all in black and move away from the white interior since my dash and carpet and console are already black. Seems its not easy to find interior trim pieces!

Im also looking for a good deal on Magnum 500 wheels 15x8 at the minimum. Whats size do other Mach 1 owners run? I currently have 14x7.

Thanks in advance for any responses!

JoeT
08-10-09, 01:51 PM
any takers?

Torchmach
08-10-09, 06:42 PM
Joe, 15x8 is the largerst size Magnum 500 you can get (with the proper offset), 15x7 is more common, and you should get a much better price on them. Check in with Dan Martorano for the interior parts. He is in and out of salvage yards all the time. If He can't get you a good price on something he will tell you who to check in with.

JoeT
08-12-09, 06:50 PM
Newest question.

1. Where can I buy the single piece Export Brace and a Monte Carlo Bar for a early 72 Mach 1, any place locally in Phoenix?

Dans a good guy just would prefer to get stuff elsewhere. He to busy to help me get stuff, and hes expensive for his time involved.

Got some photos below showing the peices Im looking for. Preferably in black. I also like to replace the speaker hole panel, cant believe someone did this, but its the only hack on the whole car.
Things amazing we worked on it for 2 days rebuilding carb, new plugs and wires, cap and rotor, fresh oil change and new coolant. Now the car will spin the tires all the way down the street, its amazing how good this runs!